The Three Queens

Anastasia's POV,

The tall wooden doors swung open, and Jane was the first to enter with the rest of us following slowly behind her. The room was dome shaped and simply breathtaking just like the hallway, I saw before, all the details were immaculate, and appeared much grander then anything I had ever seen before.

As everyone entered, I saw Jane had started walking over to the right side of the room. "Sister you were sent out to bring back one and you bring back two and two halves, such a clever girl." I looked over to where the voice came from and saw a guy who Jane had taken her place next to, they looked similar possibly siblings yet he was slightly taller than Jane with brown hair instead of blonde, wait did he just say two halves, doesn't he know to halves make a whole, does he just have a gift for being plain stupid or just terrible at Maths, I then got a jab in the side by plain boy, strange I wonder why he did that.

After being jabbed in the side my attention came back to what was happening around me, my eyes flickered to in front of me where I saw steps leading up to a raised platform at the back of the room. On the platform stood three ornately designed thrones that sat three women, wait what, are these the mistresses Jane was speaking about.

No one's POV,

As Anna's eyes looked to what was in front of her, she first saw the steps, then the thrones and finally the three ethereal looking women that sat upon them. She was just about able to get a good glimpse even though her own self was being hidden behind Alice's form, so she doubted they could actually see her. Each one of them had their own beautifully distinct features.

The one who sat in-between the others, clearly the main leader, had gorgeous honey blonde hair, that was long and curly it seemed to be quite long and part of it was tied into a flat bun at the back whilst the rest hung loosely and went beyond the small of her back, it also looked like golden strands of thread with the way the sun was hitting it. She wore a stunning dark blue, Greek style gown made from different shades of silk and chiffon blues, her hair was decorated with a gold crown that was decorated with sapphires and gold star and moon detailing. Her skin was just as pale as every over person Anna had met so far, yet it shimmered like a thousand different diamonds when it made contact with the sunlight shining through the windows that adorned the rooftop.

The woman sat to the left of the golden goddess, was just as angel like in appearance as the one before yet their appearances differed, this ethereal creature had hair that looked as if it were freshly fallen snow on a winters day, the length was short and came to just bellow the tips of her shoulders, she wore a dark green almost medieval styled dress that was finished with a bronze belt accented with gold leaf scattered across the metal, that hung loosely around her waist. She also wore a crown atop her head, it was a light silver metal filled with small diamonds and larger emeralds to create a pattern of almost flowers and vines circling across the head piece. Her expression though was stoic almost mirroring Janes yet hers was more threatening than emotionless.

The final woman was just as beautiful as her two counterparts yet she was the complete opposite of both, her hair colour was the opposite of the two blondes, instead she had dark brown hair almost noire in colour, it fell in smooth delicate waves down her back reaching far beyond her shoulders, her dress was long and off the shoulder with long sleeves, the color was dark red, it was a fitted dress at the waist and had a flowing skirt with a black under skirt, her crown was a gorgeous gold filled with rubies. Her face beamed with the brightest smile and her eyes glistened with happiness, actually in thought her whole demeanour just radiated warmth and happiness the opposite of what her fellow Queen was admitting.

Anastasia's POV,

I tried moving to get in front of Alice so I could see the three Women better, I at least was able to come to the conclusion of they were all over worldly in appearance and royalty if the crowns that sat atop their heads were anything to go off.

Yet before I was able to get around to the middle of our small group, so I could have a better view, Alice abruptly stood in front of me blocking me completely from sight, well that's annoying 'huff', thankfully I wasn't death so I could hear that one of the exquisite women were walking down the stairs towards 'us', I say us but really I ended up here by complete accident so I truly doubt I have any importance here at all, I mean Dimitri talked of eating me so I doubt I'll live long anyway.  

________
Hi guys chapter 6's now out and I wonder who these three ethereal women are, does anyone have any guesses? if you do please leave your answer in the comments.

As always I hope you all enjoyed the new chapter and make sure to vote and leave a comment, because things are about to get interesting. Until next time fellow readers.