Taking My Sweet Time

"What do you mean, 'come with you to meet the Queens?' I don't want to go anywhere with you I.... I just want to go home," my first words had come out a lot colder than what I had intended and the last were silent and almost inaudible, almost, but really it's how I felt. I didn't want to go anywhere with someone, who for starters I didn't know and secondly someone who had basically kidnapped me, well the kidnapping part was more Demitri's fault, if I remembered correctly, but still Jane had gone along with it, so why would I go with her. I just wanted go home and pretend like none of this had ever happened, clearly that was far to much to ask for.

Jane didn't seem angry by what I had said but instead she seemed, hurt, "I'll leave these on the bed and let you get changed, they're mine so they should fit you, I'll be waiting outside then I'll take you to the kitchen for breakfast and, then, we'll meet with the Queens!" Jane's voice was definitely more raised and it was clear that she wasn't giving me any choice in the matter but still her tone wasn't harsh nor threatening just stoic like her face had been when I had first met her.

So, Jane did exactly what she had said, she laid the small bundle of clothes on the bed and opened the door to 'leave' but I knew she was waiting outside like she had told me. I wasn't in any position to argue nor deny her order/request, but that didn't mean I was happy, to be honest I was just scared, that's all I really felt, fear. As I approached the bed to grab the clothes I had a look at what exactly I would be wearing.

There was several items, a white thrill blouse, a black and white checkered skirt, a set of tights and underwear and finally a pair of black flats with a gold bow on them. I'm not going to lie, but I actually really love the outfit, it's very me, fancy and sophisticated but also simple and not over the top, but I would never tell Jane that, and I couldn't help the small smile that graced my pink tinted lips.

For just a moment, I actually felt happy but then reality had to crash back in and my smile was then replaced with a frown. I had to try find a way out of this place and away from these creatures, because what ever they are, they're certainly not human that much is clear.

I then heard a movement at the door and remembered Jane was waiting for me to get ready so I picked up the bundle of clothes and tried to find a bathroom that I could wash and change in. After a few minutes of walking into a living room, a closet and then a small library, I finally found my destination which was the bathroom.

Now that I had more of a look around and wasn't walking in the literal dark anymore I started to realise how beautiful this apartment like room was, the walls were actually painted a light cream that was accented with gold and silver furnishings, the living room just screamed comfort and feminine in fact all the rooms did. The closet was absolutely huge, it was just as big as the bedroom maybe even more so and I couldn't help but sneak a look at some of the clothes that occupied it.

They were all some sort of dress, all were either different styles or colours, some looked old, like really old, some medieval and others Victorian, and because I am the nosiest person you'll ever meet, I went straight to the back of the wardrobe and found all the shoes and jewellery, everything just screamed expensive and old but some did look modern.

I knew Jane was probably getting annoyed with how long she was having to wait but I couldn't care less, to be honest I didn't want to see her or anyone in this place for a matter of fact, but when I thought about not wanting to see Jane, my chest suddenly began to ache for now reason and I just shrugged off and put it down to stress and anxiety. I had still been abducted and was now being ordered around and forced to meet with three women that I didn't want to, so in all honesty I didn't mind making Jane wait, actually I quite enjoyed the idea of annoying her.

After about twenty minutes, I got myself washed and dressed looking much more presentable than I had before. I didn't bother to wash my hair, so it just fell down my back in smooth waves and I didn't wear any makeup, but thankfully I was blessed with very soft flawless skin which I really enjoyed, it just made getting ready that much quicker when you didn't have to do your makeup, so I just grabbed my bag from yesterday which I found down the side of the bed and started walking across the room.

I made my way towards the door, making sure to walk purposefully slow just to annoy Jane that little bit more. I then reached the door and made a move for the door handle, once my hand grasped the door handle I gently opened the door. I walked out into the hallway and turned my head looking for Jane who I spotted leaning on the wall next to the dark mahogany door.

"Thank God, your finally finished, I don't get why it takes you humans so long to get ready, it's literally throw your clothes on and go. Come on now let's get going." Clearly I had completed my goal of annoying Jane and I couldn't help the small victorious smirk that appeared on my face.

__________

Hi guys Chapter 15's and I've attached a song to it, for you to listen to whilst reading I'm not really sure how well it goes with the chapter but I like it so hay ho.

I hope you all enjoyed and I'll try and update in the next couple of hours, I hope you all enjoyed and as always, make sure to vote and leave a comment because they always make my day. Until next time fellow readers.