Getting ready

Anastasia's POV,

Me and Jane had made it back to "my room" after a truly amazing day of looking around the castle and chatting and getting to knew each of the guard members better.

I can now tell you Demetri's certainly the jokester of the group, Alec is the polite and friendly brother, that I already have but I wouldn't mind having another. Heidi was definitely the clothes obsessed and slightly inappropriate friend that you can't help but love to pieces, Felix was a bit of jokester like Demetri but certainly less dramatic. Then there was Jane, who I had only gotten so much closer to today that I can now officially call her my best friend, she's amazing to talk and we actually have some stuff in common, like our love of history, art and style.

"Hey Ana why don't we get changed for dinner, that sound okay?" Jane asked, and I had no objections to getting out of these clothes. I wasn't all to excited about having dinner with the Queens, but I wasn't apposed to the idea at the same time.

"Ye that sounds great Jane," as I sat down on one of the arm chairs in the room, happy to get off of my feet.

"You Look comfy there flower," Jane told me giggling slightly as I laid back in the seat. "Just to remind you we have half an hour until dinner," as soon as Jane spoke my body shot up into a straight sitting position, and Jane seemed to be looking at her wrist as if there was a watch there.

What how long, AHH that's not enough time. Immediately I got up and started to have a small freak out. "Jane that's not enough time."

"Of course it is don't worry they wont care what you wear," Jane tried reassuring me, but I didn't feel very reassured. "Right how about this, I'll go to my room grab you some clothes and then I'll go back to my room to get ready myself."

"Okay that's sounds good," I responded sounding a little worried, though really I couldn't think why I was worried, it was only tea, I have tea every evening.

Then in the blink of the eye Jane had left for her room, and I sat back down at the arm chair I had originally sat on before. A minute or so later Jane was back with some clothes for me to change into for the evening.

'Here we go this should work nicely," Jane was holding in her hands a really pretty blue Denim dress and a long cosy white knitted cardigan to complement it.

"Jane they're really cute, I would never have thought you'd have something like this," I struggled to even picture Jane wearing this, it just didn't seem like something she'd be comfortable being seen in.

"I lost a bet so I had to buy these," Clearly Jane was annoyed by what she had just said, but I couldn't tell if it was the fact that she had to actually wear them or if it was because she lost a bet. I'm guessing the latter.

"May I ask what bet you lost?" I knew she probably wouldn't tell me but I couldn't help myself, I just had to know. "Me and the guard had betted on whether Demetri and Corin would get caught going into the Queens' private study," She began but I didn't know who she was talking about when she mentioned this Corin person.

"Lets just say I betted they would get caught and I lost, so I had to do my job wearing these," Jane seemed very grumpy at the fact she lost but I just thought it was hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing. "Hey it's not funny!" Jane shouted playfully at me before tossing me the clothes.

"Okay, Okay" I surrendered before saying, "It is a bit funny," "I heard that!" She shouted as she was making her way out of the room, "Well I wouldn't have said it if I didn't think you could hear me," I grumbled lightly and then she was out the door and gone to get ready which I'm guessing I should be doing.

Finally I was finished getting ready, and I must say I look pretty good. I had decided to wear my hair down and it was even slightly curly. The next thing I heard was a knock at the door and then Jane's voice saying, "Hey Ana are your ready," I walked over to the door and opened it to see Jane standing right in front of me.

Jane was wearing a pretty white dress, with a small brown belt around the waist and her hair in her usual bun. "Jane you look beautiful," I was shocked to see her wearing something so different to usual.

"Aw thanks Any, you look gorgeous, are you ready to go?" She asked and I nodded taking her hand in my own and we headed down to the kitchen for dinner with the Queens.
__________
Hi guys, just a fun little chapter I thought you my all enjoy, make sure to comment and vote as always. Until next time fellow readers.