Three Waiting Queens and mischief

We had finally completed Our walk and I came face to face with another one of those dark mahogany doors, but this one was different, this one had a floral patterning's in the wood and the door handles seemed to be made out of Gold. I tuned my head to Jane, who has stopped and stood next to me in front of the grand door, she gave me an encouraging nod and her hand pointed at the door, it seemed as if she was asking my permission to open the door. I took one deep breath, in threw my nose and out threw my mouth and nodded my approval to Jane. After my nod she stood in front of me and started to open the door.

Chapter 3

Sulpicia's POV,

Me and my fellow mates had retreated to our office when we suspected, our little human would be waking up soon. We had been sat in our chambers with her as she slept making sure she was safe. She was such a peaceful little sleeper even when considering what she had witnessed, which as far as first introductions go, I would happily say ours was pretty poor, well more mine and Dora's, Didyme's not so much.

because we didn't want to scare the poor girl by being in the room when she had first woken up, so instead we had talked to Jane and had it arranged that Jane would send her some clothes of hers to change into and then go with her to have breakfast with our human secretary Gianna and then we had asked Jane to bring the girl and herself up to our office so we could finally introduce ourselves and explain everything to her.

Myself, Athenodora and Didyme were currently all sat around the sitting area in our office, Didyme was currently reading a book with her head resting on Dora's lap as they both sat on the coach facing me, Dora was watching as Didyme read conversing with me every so often and I was just sat across from to peaceful mates on a single seat simply thinking everything that was about to happen through my head, everything seemed so peaceful and calm and I could only hope everything would stay that way.

"Oh, I do so hope she's here soon," Didyme had broken the silence getting up from Dora's lap and closing her book to so she could converse better. "She better not be to much longer, I'd really like to meet her properly, and who said you could move your head from my lap miss?" I could see both my Queens were getting more excited and impatient to meet her and so was I, Dora had said that last part to Didyme in a playful ordering tone as she pointed from Di's head to her lap. "Come now Dora, the poor girls been threw so much in just a few short hours I'm sure it doesn't matter how much longer she is, as long as she gets here fed and safe, plus aren't me and Di good enough company or do we bore you?" I had asked Dora as Didyme made her way over to me and took a seat now on my lap, Both of us had playful smirks plastered on our faces. "Ye Dora is our company finally loosing it's charm?" Didyme and wondered as she giggled and I had to place my pale hand over my own my mouth to try and stifle my own laugh from Didyme's Question.

Athenodora didn't seem to happy that Didyme had now moved from her side to mine and we were both now as she would put it "Ganging up on her" her arms crossed over chest and her head turned to the side. "Well you were both perfect company until you both decided to pick on me," oh Dora did have her moments when she was "unintentionally" funny and from Didyme's current thoughts that I was receiving as my hand was currently placed on top of her's, she felt the same.

"Oh, Dora we're sorry, does someone need a hug" Didyme had lifted herself of my lap and walked back over to Athenodora with me following her actions, "No, you both don't deserve one for ganging up on me," Dora wasn't going to let this go any time soon, so there was only one thing to do. Clearly Di had the same idea as me because we both turned to each other with mischievous smirks on both our faces.

We started advancing on Dora who was still sat on the coach not seeming to be moving any time soon, when she finally turned her head to look us, her face to turned to one of 'pure fear' as she finally got wind of what we were about to do. "Tickle fight!" Me and Didyme both exclaimed at the same time and Dora tried furiously to try and get away in time, but she was to slow and we got a hold of her and soon the room was filled with Dora's high pitched laughter.

After a minute or two Athenodora finally screamed in between fits of laughter, "Fine, Fine, I surrender.... Just please stop the tickling, it's to much!" My and Didyme took a quick glance at each other and slowly our tickling had ceased. "Now I believe Athenodora you owe your fellow Queens, Cia and me a proper hug and then your forgiven," Didyme had told Athenodora and the turned to me, "Does that sound fair Cia?" Di had asked me "yes I believe that sounds perfect Di."

Dora had welcomed us both into a tight loving hug and we all just sat there in perfect content cuddling in each other's embrace, it was pure heaven. Finally we could hear far off footsteps from down at the bottom of the corridor and all three of us knew that finally our little flower was here. We all sat up and made sure to make ourselves look more presentable since our tickling fight, ready to meet the one girl who would become our complete worlds and we would spoil her rotten.

_______
Here we guys, our Queens are back and they're having a bit of fun, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter with the Queens and found it funny because I loved writing it, I just writing writing them as a tad bit childish every once in a while because it makes more fun and carefree.

As always I hope you all enjoyed, and please make sure to vote and comment as always especially on this chapter because I would love to know what you all thought on the Queens having a bit of carefree fun with each other.