First Date 💕

No One's POV,-

Jane was up and out early the morning after Ana's day spent with Sulpicia. The reason as to why she was up early was because ,she had been planning a surprise for Ana the past three days.

Before Jane knew it the sun had risen which meant Ana would be up very soon. Thankfully everything was in place for the day ahead and Jane was struggling not to shout out her plans to the whole world.

Like most mornings now, Ana was awake when the sunlight had started flooding through some of the few gasps in the curtains. Ana was about to get out of bed and start getting ready for the day, until her movements came to a halt as Jane came walking in.

"Morning Ana," Jane whispered later, knowing Ana's brain would still be adjusting to being up. "Morning Janey," Ana replied back with a yawn as she stretched her arms out.

"What's that behind your back?" Ana asked curious as to what Jane could possibly be hiding from her view. "Something for you," Jane walked over to the curtains, opening them both whilst still keeping the item hidden behind her back.

"What is it?" Ana was getting slightly impatient, she always loved surprises, especially when it wasn't any certain occasion, it only made her all the more curious and excited.

Jane walked over to the side of the bed Ana was sat on, a wide grin on her face as she began to speak. "Close your eyes, and hold out your hands," She instructed, as Ana did just as she was told.

Ana quickly tested her luck and opened a single eye seeing if Jane would notice if she peaked, which of cause she did, "Both eyes closed flower," Jane scolded lightly, as if she was talking to a little impatient girl.

"Fine," Ana pouted as she outstretched her hands, waiting for Jane to place the item within her grasp. A couple of seconds later and Ana felt a weight in both her hands, and something that felt like plastic.

Now Ana was just baffled as to what the surprise could be, it just felt like a heavy, slightly soft, long piece of plastic, which just sounded odd. Jane saw how Ana was pulling an all manner of confused faces, so she just laughed lightly and said for Ana to open her eyes.

Ana did once again as she was told, and opened her bright blue eyes, that doubled in size once she saw what exactly it was she was holding.

"Wow, it's beautiful Janey," Ana breathed, as she held a beautiful pink off-the-shoulder dress. Ana then got herself out of bed and placed the dress on the bed, as she walked over to Jane to give her a tight hug.

Jane gladly welcomed the hug and rested her chin on Ana's shoulder as she breathed in her beautiful scent of summer, vanilla and coconut. "Hmm this is nice," Jane whispered loud enough as she took one last breath of her mates beautiful scent.

After another minute the pair broke apart, Ana walked back over to the bed to see what the dress looked like in the light and fully displayed on the bed. It really was a very pretty dress, and it was even in Ana's favourite colour.

"Jane what's the occasion?" Ana asked as she turned back around to face Jane, and as she did, her breath hitched and she gasped lightly. She had only just realised that Jane wasn't in her usual dark dress and cloak, instead she dressed up wearing a gorgeous white dress, with black lace and a small crystal belt at the waist.

 She had only just realised that Jane wasn't in her usual dark dress and cloak, instead she dressed up wearing a gorgeous white dress, with black lace and a small crystal belt at the waist