Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

"What am I doing?"  I repeated Tristan's question.  Shitty McShit.  He was meant to be out!  He wasn't supposed to be here....  Damn you Beau!  I thought I could sneak a few snacks but apparently not.  I didn't even get a chance to snag those sweet tasting chocolate mousse's.  God damn it.

"Yes.  That was the question."  He retorted back.  He looked amused as to how he caught me.  Raiding the fridge.  To be fair, this wasn't exactly my first time raiding a fridge and getting caught.  However, it was the first time when I got caught with my head in the fridge.  More often or not, an item of food dropped and I'd bend down to grab and it and then everything toppled over.  The loud clatter of spilled food usually woke people up.  That was why I had been banned from Victor's house - his parents were furious that I'd tried to sneak some food up to his room.

 "I'm getting food.  What else would I be doing in a fridge?"

"Hm."  He snorted while looking me up and down.  "It doesn't look like you need to eat any more."  Okay, that was it.  No-one got away with calling me fat.  I wasn't going to include him in my little secret.  No way.  Plus, he may have been hot but that didn't excuse him.

"Does it get you off?"  I asked.  A confused expression masked his face.

"What?"

"Does being an arsehole get you off?  Is that what makes your... little buddy so happy?"  My arms were crossed over my chest and I was sure my stomach was prodding out through my thin camisole.  Did I care?  Not at this moment.  I could see him eyeing me up and down.  Could the guy not be subtle about it?  I was well aware that I had a pair of tiny orange shorts on that showed off my untanned legs.  I was aware of that but I didn't think anyone would be home.  My mistake, obviously.

"Little buddy?"

"From what I've heard, it's not an impressive size."  I smiled sarcastically and held my hands palms up as if to say "I can't help what I hear".  He started to scowl.  "What a shame you can't please the ladies, isn't it?"  That should get him back for calling me fat.  Stupid baby.  Why couldn't they grow without stretching your stomach?  Why?  Or why couldn't they be tiny eggs?  Man, what I'd do for some scrambled eggs right now.

"I'm not going to respond to a child like you."

"A child?"  I scoffed.  "The amount of things I've done aren't considered to be childish."  Especially not this... this dilemma I was currently included in.  I had no idea why but something just irritated me about this dude.  Who did he think he was?  God?  Please.  Don't even kid me with that idea.  I bet he thrived on the amount of attention he got from sluts.  Or some decent women.

"You look no older than fourteen."  Fourteen?  Okay, now he was just throwing out insults.  Like a fourteen year old could get tattoos or piercings.  I had a nose piercing, tongue piercing, helix (on my right side) and my tragus (left side) pierced.  I doubt a fourteen year old would be allowed them.  On top of that I had three tattoos.  On my ankle was a daisy chain, on the inside of my wrist was the date "26th May" – mine and Kaya's birthday and then I had a small one behind my ear of a an anchor.  How hipster, I know.  That one was a mistake but then we all got them and claimed it as our gang's tattoo.

"Fortunately, I'm sixteen.  So up yours."  I'd been told I'd looked a lot older than sixteen.  I had a good six months before I turned seventeen.  Woop de-doo, I could spend my seventeenth birthday looking like a whale lost on land.  What a joy that was going to be.  I better get good presents to make up for it.  "And what business is it of yours what I'm eating?  I'm a guest here."