Epilogue

I smiled as I glanced around at everyone. Okay, it was mostly full of teenage boys acting like three year olds, but still. No-one else had a kid around here, and well... they were all vying for the attention of Rose.

She made angry babbling noises, as she banged against her walker. A small laugh fell from my lips as I walked over and picked her up, the walker coming with. Yanking it off her, I gently rested her on my hip.

"Is Uncle Thom being mean?" I frowned and she made her usual annoyed noise.

"I'm not!" Thom cried and I gave him a grin. "I just made a funny face at her!"

"Is his face scary?" I cooed at Rose, before kissing her forehead. "I know, Uncle Thom doesn't have a nice face, does he? Let's go find Uncle Beau!"

"Bo! Bo!" I heard her shriek with delight. Laughing, I went over to Beau who was sat with Dylan. Smirking, I strolled over before propping Rose down in the middle of them. Both stared at me, then Rose and then back to me.

"She wanted Beau." The smile was stuck on my face as the birthday girl crawled onto Beau's lap and started playing with his necklace. Rose had a habit of spreading smiles, and I wasn't surprised when a huge grin was on Beau's. "So, how was the cake?"

"Good." Dylan answered, for both of them. I still couldn't believe they were together! Dylan didn't know about Beau's (well, our) dirty little secret but I had a feeling Beau wanted to tell him. They were just so adorable together! "I'm surprised that you can cook. Didn't you burn down Mason's last time?"

"My skills have improved. I've had a whole year to learn." A smug smile was on my face. Tristan and I had moved out and into this cute little two bedroomed house. His mother was a real estate agent and had got us this amazing deal and so we took it. It was her first gift to us (and mainly baby Rose) as a grandma. I'd become like a domestic goddess since. Cooking, cleaning... and then entertaining Rose.

"Hey, Little Lady." I heard Beau muse, trying to pry the necklace out of Rose's hands. It wasn't going to work. I knew that she had a ridiculous amount of strength – the amount of times I'd had to carefully unwind my hair from her hands... it wasn't a surprise that I'd cut it short. It was now styled into a pixie cut. "This time next year you'll be fighting for attention."

"Beau!" I scolded, trying to keep my voice low.

"What's the problem? It's not like you haven't told Tristan you're-," I stopped Dylan before he could reveal anything else.

"Sh!" I hush. I knew I shouldn't have told Beau – I should have known he'd go running to Dylan. While Beau had kept my secrets safe in the past... Dylan was a different story. Loved the boy, but he could be a little gossip at times.

"What are you worried about?" Beau asks, his eyes never leaving Rose. As she was growing up, I'd always worried that she'd take on Will's appearance but whenever anyone saw her, they told me how alike we looked. I was thankful that she was going to be a mini-version of me. "You're living the life of Riley. I'm sure Tristan will be over the moon."

I sighed and picked up Rose. "I don't know how to tell Tristan."

"Tell me what?" I heard his voice from behind me, and he popped a quick kiss on my cheek. On my side, Rose squirmed.

"Do you want Daddy?" I asked her, and it was almost like glee filled her little blue eyes. "Here you go!" I made a 'whee' noise as I passed her over to Tristan, who held her protectively. I hadn't been expecting Tristan to take Rose on as his own, but he loved her like she was his.

"So?" He asked me, swinging Rose around. I frowned, worrying that he might have been a little rough but didn't say anything. Deep in my heart, I knew Tristan wouldn't do a thing to hurt a hair on her head.

"I... uh..." Looking over to Beau and Dylan, they were grinning with their thumbs up. "Rose might be having some siblings in a couple of months." I stumbled out, my words fast. Tristan stopped, and I tried to take Rose back, fearful that he might drop her in shock, but she didn't want to come to me. She was a daddy's girl.

"Mars? Are you..." He trailed off and I nodded.

"I'm two and a half months pregnant." Dylan took Rose away from Tristan, and she didn't seem to have a problem (especially considering that Dylan was holding her favourite teddy). Tristan took two long strides and crushed me into a hug, a smile was on his face as he removed the distance. "It's twins." I mumbled, not expecting him to hear. But of course he did.

"Twins?"

"Yeah, you get to be a daddy to two more kiddies." I gave a small laugh and felt myself being twirled around. He may not have been worried, but I was. When I'd been pregnant a year ago with Rose, there were so many complications and now that I was a turned werewolf... would there be more? I hadn't actually thought I could get pregnant again... but here I was. This time there were two buns cooking in my oven.

"You know, I'm supposed to be giving you a gift since it's your birthday." There was a frown on his face, and I shrugged, patting his cheek. "And the gift I was going to give you... well, there's no chance you can use it for a while."

"I've got you. And Rose." I sighed, letting my head fall on my chest. "I've got two little ones to look forward to, and I've got Mason, Beau, Dylan, your mum... I've got a whole family. I don't need anything else."

And it was true. I didn't need anything else. My life was perfect and like Beau said, I'm living the life of Riley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Um. So. Yeah.

I've finished LTLOR and I'm not sure how I feel about it, considering it's taken me almost three years to complete. That being said, it's done! Fin! I apologise if you wanted other characters in this chapter but I'm happy with who I have included!

No sequel I'm afraid! But at some point (probably faaaaar into the future) I'll start to re-write this :3  but thank you to those who have stuck by me and enjoyed this. I know there aren't many of you, but you all mean so much to me <3

& now, please please please check out 'Saving Kitty'!!!! Link is in the external link bit... and can also be found on my profile! There's a couple of chapters up already!

And again, THANK YOU ALL! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤