Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

“So, why not naked again?”  Tristan asked, while lazing in his bed.  I, on the other hand, was pulling on my joggers.  “And in the dark?”

“I didn’t feel like it.”  I mumbled.  Did I want him to see my stomach?  Not really.  I was being selfish but I didn’t care.  I wanted to have sex with Tristan again.  And I was glad I had.  I felt good.  Tristan made me feel better than anyone else.  I actually wanted to have a round two but then I didn’t want to look desperate.  I had a reputation to uphold.  At least, mentally I did.

“You didn’t seem to have a problem with it the last time.”

“You were drunk.”

“I didn’t think you were the self-conscious type.”

“You know what, sometimes I like to change it.  Make it more exciting.”  I blurted.  First thing that came to my mind.

"Most girls tend to make it exciting using cuffs.”

“Well I’m not most girls.”  That, at least was true.  “I’ve got to go.  I said I’d meet up with someone to go Christmas shopping.”  It was like, two weeks until Christmas and I’d done no shopping at all.  Liam said he’d take me.  I was bringing Georgia along too.  I had to get something for Cassie and Veronica (Liam said I had to) and Georgia liked shopping.  I needed someone with the motivation.

“Not like most girls,” he scoffed, “you’re going shopping for clothes.”

"No.  I’m not.”  I started getting defensive.

“Don’t have to be so pissy.”  He laughed.  God, he was so pretentious at times!  (Was that the word?  Beau and Thom were trying to 'increase' my vocabulary).

“And you don’t have to be such a dick.”  I spat at him, picked up my bag and stormed out.  I heard him sigh before I slammed the door.

Storming down the corridor, I got stopped again.  This time, by a bimbo.  “Why were you in Tristan’s room?”  God her voice was squeaky.

“Because I was.”  I shrugged.  “It’s none of your business.”

“Stay away from Tristan.”  She threatened.  I was tempted to roll my eyes at her.  I could tell the sort of person she was.  Snooty, up herself.  Thought she was queen of the world.  I’d met so many people like her.

 “Or what?”

“Or I’ll ruin you.”

I laughed at that.  “Please, try all you want.  It won’t make a difference to me.”  I smiled and barged past her.  She could try but no-one would ruin me.  I wasn’t someone who would be walked over easily.

My arm was grabbed again.  Except this time, there were nails digging into my arm.  Anger shot straight through me immediately.

“Take your hand off my arm, or I swear daddy will have to pay for a new nose.”  I threatened her through gritted teeth.  Nobody touched me.  Nobody.

“Is that a threat?”  She did remove her hands, luckily.  Her voice wasn’t as strong as it was before and there was a little fear in her eyes.  Oh, how I was such a sadistic.  I loved making people scared.  I wish I didn't - but I suppose everyone has a design flaw.

“It’s a promise.”  I told her before walking away.  What was it with these people and grabbing arms?  Doesn’t anyone call out ‘hey!’ anymore?  I needed to get out of this place, and soon.

Wrenching the door open, I practically jogged down the stairs.  Taking out my phone I called Liam.  It rang three times before he picked up.

“Where are you?!”  He shouted a little.