Prologue

Dedicated to my best friend Gloria.  If it wasn't for her and her inspirational talks and helping me out, I wouldn't be able to write this story :)

Mum,

Before you throw this in the trash, like all the other things I've sent you, please read it.  It's important.  Please don't throw it away.

I'm sorry that I caused you so much heartbreak over the years.  I'm sorry I couldn't be perfect like Kaya.  I know I didn't get perfect straight As and wasn't exactly a person you'd be proud to call your daughter.  I know I got involved with the wrong crowds and I know you'll never think of me as a daughter or as a blood relative.  In fact, you'd probably disown me if it wasn't for Kaya threatening to live here with Liam too.

All that I'm asking is that you come to Rose's first birthday.  Please.  It's not like you have to stay for very long.  Just a quick 'hello' would do.  It would be nice for Rose to have met her biological grandma just once.  But it's your choice; I won't make you do anything you don't want to do.  Just don't blame her for the mistakes I made.

I've printed off some photos of us all during the past year, in case you wanted to see what she looks like.  Feel free to do whatever you like with them.  Just let us know (or Liam) if you'll be coming.  It's the twenty fifth of this month.

Yours sincerly,

Samara

--------------------------------

Attempt at a new story, which is about pregnancy... so uh, it's going to be fun trying to write it!  If there's any mistakes, please just comment and let me know :-) (and yes, it's another werewolf story unfortunately - I just can't escape them!)

So yeah, comment and vote on what you think.  Next chapter will be up in a few days.

xxx