𝟷

"Okay students, welcome to your first day of your second-year here!" Your teacher exclaimed. "So, turn to the person next to you and tell them about yourself!"

You couldn't believe it. The ultimate photo-bomber was in your class, sitting right next to you.

You could tell he was a little unsettled by it too and saw him sinking down in his chair from the corner of your eye.

"So. We're in class together" you said, turning to him.

He looked up at you with a blank face and shrugged.

"Guess so"

"You're not making this easy for me"

"Hm. Bummer"

You just looked at him weird. "You know, whenever you'd come and make those rude remarks I thought that you wouldn't be as rude but I guess I was wrong"

"What? I'm not rude" he said, slowing sitting up straighter.

You just looked at him, with a clear judge mental look in your eyes. "Mhm. Wonder how long you'll think that"

He rolled his eyes. "So, do you keep all those pictures you take?"

You shrugged. "Yeah. I do. I print them after though, but my dad pays for extra iCloud storage"

"Ah, your rich dad" he smirked slightly.

"Yeah, I don't want his charity money" you said, sinking down in your chair.

"You don't like your dad, do you Y/n?"

"First name basis already I see?"

"Well, I could tell you don't like your dad. So I shouldn't bother calling you a name you hate"

You smiled slightly. "Would you look at that, you actually are not that rude now"

"Told you"

"Okay, wrap it up!" Your teacher exclaimed. He now started passing out papers to everyone. "Complete the worksheet and then home room will be done and you'll have English next"

You sighed, looking down at the worksheet. It seemed fairly easy for the first day. You started filling in the answers, and looked over at Suna to see him sneaking on his phone.

"Hello~? You're supposed to be doing school. Hence the reason we're here?" You said, glancing over to see him watching a year-ago memory from Snapchat.

It was of the two other boys he was with earlier and it looked like they were fighting.

"Well, I'm not all that interested in doing school right now" he blankly said.

You huffed and rested your face on your desk, staring right at Suna until he'd look at you. It didn't take long for him to see you and he just turned his phone a little, enough for you to see without getting caught.

"Damn, he got his shit rocked" you laughed slightly, watching the one with blonde tips in his hair roll on the floor as the one with gray tips in his hair pin him down.