24

Halloween was four days away. The Inter High games had ended two days ago, and Suna had no one he cared much for cheering for him. Inarizaki obviously won though and was going to Nationals in early January.

It didn't matter to him though, win or lose, he was still going to continue playing anyways.

Your Tokyo trip with Yuki had been pushed an extra day and you were returning the day after, which is now. The 27th of October.

As soon as you got off the bus, you saw Suna waiting there for you. You took in a deep breath and smiled at him, walking up to him.

"Didn't expect to see you here" You said.

Suna grabbed your suitcase for you and started walking. "Well, I haven't seen you in a while. We are dating, you know. I should be able to talk to you more."

"It feels we haven't talked much since the festival... that was almost two months ago" You sighed.

Suna shrugged. "Halloween is coming up. We can spend time then."

You looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah, we can. We can watch movies and stuff since I'm not big on the dressing up part."

"I could bring a bunch of candy. Then we can order some pizza or sushi." Suna thought. "And I could stay the night."

It got quiet between you guys. Maybe it had been too soon to bring up spending the night again after your fights? So much really has changed between you two.

"Or not, I could always go back to my house after."

"Don't worry, it's fine. You could. Hey, you can even spend the night today! You still have spare clothes at my house, remember?"

"Yeah, I do. Alright, let's go then. I've missed your cat."

"What the hell? Are you saying you've missed my cat more than me?"

"Well, I couldn't see her and she would've comforted me after all that time without you after all. We did find her together, remember?"

On the rainy day. The day you started opening up a tiny bit.

Suna then stopped walking in front of you out of no where. You looked at him weird.

"What?" You asked.

"We're at your house" He pointed. "And your mom's car isn't in the driveway. Is she off to work or something?"

You nodded. "She said she wouldn't be here when I'd get back. She left for another work trip yesterday to I think... I don't even remember. She said she'll be there until the first of November."

"So she's coming back Thursday? Jeez, maybe I should just stay the whole time at your house" He sarcastically said, while giving you a playful smirk.

You raised an eyebrow and went to unlock the door. "You think dirty."

"What? I didn't mean that."

"Well your face meant it. Look at you, you're smirking right now! I know what you're thinking right now!" You exclaimed, grabbing hold of his face.