𝟷𝟶

You woke up in your bed and checked your phone. 10:19 AM.

You sighed and sat up, but as soon as you did you started getting a massive headache.

You shook your head and went into the bathroom to wash your face, but when you looked in the mirror you saw yourself look paler than yesterday.

You sniffed a little and got out the thermometer to check your temperature. As you read it, it said 101 degrees.

"Of course I have a damn fever" you thought.

You headed back into bed and pulled the covers over yourself. You could feel your kitten Amaya hop on your bed next to you. As you were about to fall asleep though, you heard your doorbell ring.

You groaned and got up, slowly walking out of your room and down the stairs. When you opened the door, Suna was on his phone texting someone.

Once he looked up a concerned look appeared on his face.

"God, what the hell happened to you?" He asked.

You shrugged. "I guess I got sick from cold after getting out of the water or something. It was a little bit windy"

"Well then go back to bed."

You sighed and let him in your house. He took off his shoes and put them on the rack and followed you up to your room.

"Even your cat is concerned for you" he said, sitting down on your bed.

You lied down next to him and pulled the blankets over you. "I'm cold. Can you turn on the heater?"

He rolled his eyes and got up, heading downstairs. As soon as he was about to turn it on, he stopped when he saw the temperature. "It's literally 76 in here! It's already warm enough"

He walked back up the stairs and sat down next to your bed and rested his head on it. You just looked at him with a rude stare.

"You're not looking so good" he said. "Where's your mom?"

"Work trip" you mumbled.

He brushed the hair out of your face. You closed your eyes and placed your hand under your head.

"You're going to get sick if you stay here with me" you whispered.

He shrugged. "I don't care. You don't look in any shape to get up and do anything. So what do you want to eat? I can't really cook so I was thinking-"

"McDonald's" you smiled.

He laughed quietly and nodded. "Alright I'll post mates it"

He got out his phone again and went on post mates to order you guys some food.

"Here, I'll get the thermometer" he said. "And water."

He got up to leave, but you reached out for his hand.

"Stay please, like that stuff is going to do anything"