23

"You didn't forget anything, right?" Kita asked, turning towards his team after getting off the bus.

Everyone shook there heads and Kita nodded.

"Alright, let's go."

Inter High games had finally come after a kind of slow, awkward week and a half.

It had only been just about three days ago Suna and Atsumu were able to look each other in the eyes again without wanted to pound each other into the ground. The practices still went on, of course, but required a bunch of breaks.

Now, the Inarizaki volleyball team was about to walk into the city gym to play against all the other high schools in the Hyogo prefecture.

"Too bad Yuki isn't here since she went to that modeling agency in Tokyo" Atsumu pouted.

Aran rolled his eyes a little, "You have enough fan girls to cheer you on"

"But I wanted Yuki here" Atsumu huffed. "Even Suna's girlfriend will be here."

"You have a girlfriend?" Osamu asked.

"Y-Yeah! I do!" Atsumu said, nervously.

Osamu raised an eyebrow. "Liar. I can tell."

Atsumu grumbled. "Whatever, I'll ask out Yuki one day. How did you even ask out Y/n, Rin?"

Suna, clearly annoyed at them too, turned off his phone and put it away when they got inside the sports center.

"It just happened after we kissed outside at the park I think" He said.

"You guys kissed?" Atsumu asked.

"Um.. yeah.. we've been dating for about two months, what did you expect?"

"Have you guys fucked?"

"Atsumu" Kita sternly said.

"What? It's an honest question! Suna's turning 17 in January, Y/n is turning/turned 17 in (birthday date)! It's bound to happen soon."

"You are really weird, Miya" Suna rolled his eyes.

~•~

"This.. is our hotel room?" Yuki asked.

It was, of course, October 22nd. The day Yuki had to be in Tokyo, and you had been invited by her to come along since she was too nervous. Mio was asked too, but declined and looked at you guys funny.

"Miss. Ayano, your photo shoot starts at 5:30" An assistant from the modeling company said, then stepped out of the hotel room they showed you two.

"This is really big.." You mumbled.

"You think? Well, it is a popular modeling agency."

"When you said they'd provide a hotel room, I didn't think they meant a huge one!" You exclaimed, hopping onto the bed and relaxing.

Yuki went over to sit in the other and pulled out her phone. "Hey, when do the guys have their volleyball games?"

"October 22nd" You said.