𝟷𝟺

"That movie was sad" you pouted, walking out. "And it got a cliff hanger! There's going to be a part 2, right?"

Suna smiled and nodded. "Yup. There already is a part 2"

"What? Why're we watching this one in theaters then?"

"It's Throwback Thursday, Y/n. Didnt you read our tickets?"

You turned red from embarrassment. "No, I didn't"

Suna laughed a little and pulled your arm. "Come on, let's go to the park. If we're lucky, there should still be someone there selling ice cream"

"At 9 PM? I don't think so"

"You'll be quite surprised then"

You guys stopped when you got to the park not too far from theater. You looked around but there was no ice cream man.

"Hello? WHERES THE ICE CREAM?" You teased, poking Suna's nose.

He brushed your hand away. "I guess they don't sell it late at night then.."

"Yeah, go figure"

He looked up at the sky and smiled. "I heard there was supposed to be a meteor shower today. Maybe we'll be able to see it."

"Really? I saw a shooting star in Canada when I went" you said.

"Did you wish for anything?" He asked.

You, in fact, did wish for something.

You shook your head though. "No, I didn't."

He looked at you weird. "You should always wish for something. You know what I would wish for?"

"What?"

"To go to Nationals and win"

You held in your laugh since he looked serious. He looked at you with an eyebrow raised.

"It's true. I would wish for that" he deadpanned. "What would you wish for if your oh so smart?"

You thought for a second. "Probably... to... have the prettiest boy in the world to be my boyfriend"

Suna rolled his eyes. "That's stupid. Who would that be then?"

You both looked up to see two shooting stars. You guys looked at each other and smiled slightly, and looked up while closing your eyes to make a wish.

After a few seconds, Suna opened his eyes again and looked at you to see you looking away.

"Did you actually wish for that?" He joked.

You fiddled your fingers. "Maybe."

"So, who is it? Osamu? A celebrity? An actor-"

"Suna, I have to actually tell you something" you said, still looking away.

This was certainly not what you were planning to say at all tonight. Yet, the thoughts were piling in your head and making your heart ache thinking of Suna with another girl.