6

"Make sure you book your tickets to Canada and back!" Your mom exclaimed, handing you your lunch.

You smiled and nodded. "Don't worry, did that last week."

"Are you staying after school to watch the volleyball club practice again?"

You froze while putting on your shoes and sighed. You turned back to her and smiled, shaking your head.
"No. I've got homework. Loads and loads of homework"

"It's barely the morning though-"

"Don't worry. When an early morning feels too relaxing, I know there's bound to be a lot of homework!"

Your mom smiled and shook her head. "Get home safely, then! See you after work"

You nodded and left out the door, seeing Suna walking by.
He paused for a second and waved.

You just stared at him though and he gave you a weird look.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

"Right-" you said, running over.

You guys started walking quietly to school.

"Why'd you leave early?" He asked.

"Leave what early-"

"The mall, stupid. What else?" He said, flicking your forehead.

"Do you always flick people's foreheads?" You grumbled.

He shook his head. "Only yours because you're that dumb"

You rolled your eyes. "I wasn't feeling well."

"Then wear a mask, I have matches coming up and I cannot be sick for those"

"I'm not sick anymore! Look who's the stupid one now"

He smiled at you. "I'm just joking"

"God, I'm not used to this side of you"

"I haven't changed though"

"Yeah you have. Don't act like you barely smile. Kita and Osamu and Atsumu said it themselves"

He laughed a little. "They're stupid- actually, the twins are. Not Kita, if I said he's stupid he'd beat me. But, I do too smile"

"Oh yeah? Because they said you only do that when the twins are fighting during practice"

"That may be true, but I'm still smiling. You have to admit, those fight videos I show you in class are entertaining"

You laughed and nodded. "Yup"

"Hey look! It's Suna and Y/n!" You heard as you and Suna approached the school grounds.

You both looked ahead of you to see Yuki and Mio waving at you.

"You pour thing. Do you feel better?" Yuki asked, putting her hand up to your forehead and cheeks. "You should've stayed home on Saturday-"