𝟷𝟼

"There's a school festival coming up" Mio smiled. "And guess what! My class is holding a sweets convention! We'll have cakes, macaroons, cupcakes, cookies-"

"You better shut yer trap before you spoil it all. I want to find out what all the classes are doing on my own" Osamu said, covering her mouth.

You smiled. It had been roughly a week and a half since school started again, so it's almost been three weeks since you been back.

Things between your friends seemed different though. Osamu and Atsumu acted like older brothers towards Mio while Atsumu also flirted a lot more with Yuki.

For Suna though, he'd stayed the same with everyone.

"What is your class going to do?" Yuki asked, as Atsumu twirled her hair around his finger. She quickly swatted him away though.

You shrugged. "I don't really know. I haven't thought about it that much. What are we going to do?"

Suna shrugged as well. "I don't know. I guess it's up to our class rep"

You guys both made a disgusted faces though. Your class rep was none other than Chihiro Hana. Nobody liked her since she bossed everyone around and acted like everyone was property.

"I hope she doesn't choose anything weird" You sighed. "Like a maid cafe or something."

"I don't know, Y/n! I think you'd look pretty cute in a maid outfit" Mio smiled.

You turned a little red. "No thanks, I'd never wear that. Not in a billion years."

"I agree with Mio. You'd look cute in it. As well as Yuki." Atsumu said.

Yuki slapped him while you just made a disgusted face. Suna straightened his posture in his desk while raising an eyebrow.

"Come onnnn Rin. Why're you getting mad? If you guys were dating, I'd understand, but you aren't so Y/n is free for everyone" Atsumu smirk.

"You're saying it-"

"You're talking about her like she's an object" Suna said. "God, has anyone taught you human decency?"

Atsumu pouted. "You've painted me as the bad guy now, Rintaro. So who's going to tell the girls first? You or me?"

Osamu shoved Atsumu a little bit. "Shut up. Don't force him to do anything he doesn't want to."

You looked over at Suna and he was sinking in his seat, looking away from you.

"Rin?"

"Would you look at the time, I forgot I told Kita I'd help him with something. You know how he gets with the whole thing about us not showing up on time. I've got to get going" He said, standing up.

You stood up and grabbed his arm. "Suna.."

He shook you off and walked away.

You bit your lip and furrowed your eyebrows.

"That was a dick move, Miya" Yuki said, flicking his forehead.