7

"This makes no sense" you sighed.

"I know right" Atsumu agreed.

"Atsumu, your just stupid. Y/n, you're not giving an effort" Osamu scolded.

"Who knew Osamu could be so strict with studying.." Yuki mumbled.

Suna nodded. "Yeah, well, he is. Kita is even more strict than Osamu too. Really scary sometimes"

"You're scared of your captain?" Mio asked.

Suna nodded. "Yup. If anyone on the team says they aren't scared, they're probably lying. Well, unless it's Aran."

Then, Mio's phone started ringing.

"Hold on, I'll be back" Mio said, grabbing her phone and walking out of the room.

You sighed and lied down on the floor. "I don't want to do this anymore."

"Aren't you the one who chose to do a study session?" Suna teased, poking your cheek.

You swatted his hand away from your face. "Whatever, I wish I just chose to hang out"

"Then why don't we?" Atsumu asked.

Osamu nodded. "If this goes on for any longer, he'll start complaining and be ten times more annoying"

Yuki laughed. "Does this mean movie time?"

"Sorry guys, I've got to get going. My parents need me for some very important plans" Mio said, walking back in.

You pouted. "Right now?"

Mio sighed and nodded. "I know. I don't want to leave either."

"I'll walk you" Suna suggested. "I need to ask you something anyways"

You felt a pit in your stomach start growing, but it was stopped when Yuki elbowed you.

She was smiling and shook her head. "Remember what I told you? Nothing to worry about"

"Well, see you guys tomorrow then" you waved.

Suna waved. "Bye"

And with that, they left.

"Bummer" Atsumu said. "They'll miss movie time"

"Well, Suna and I already had a movie marathon and Yuki, Mio, and I have had a lot before so it's really just you two who are behind" you said.

Atsumu furrowed his eyebrows. "Well let's get watching then!"

"I'll get snacks" you added.

"I'll help you" Osamu replied, following you out.

As you guys walked out, Osamu looked at all the decorations in your house, but stopped as Amaya scurried across the floor.

"So you found her with Suna?" Osamu asked.

You turned around and nodded while smiling. "Yeah, we were walking home from the mall when we went with you and Atsumu and found her in a box. It was raining and cold and she had nothing, so I took her"