5

"Class, in about two weeks time we're having a beach trip. Be sure to be ready with all your items packed for that time! The bus list will be announced soon" your home room teacher said.

You've gotten your new kitten, Amaya, about 4 days ago at this point. It was already Friday again.

"Another week of school gone" Suna yawned. "Next thing I know is we'll be third years"

"Don't say that, I don't like thinking about the future"

"Then don't. It's that easy"

You slowly nodded. "What do you want to do when you get out of high school?"

"Volleyball still. That is the reason I came to Inarizaki. I even had to move here since I used to be in the Aichi prefecture"

"So you were just as new as me?"

"Yup. I thought everyone here talked weird. Especially since the twins would always say yer and ol' and lil'" Suna muttered, sinking down in his chair. "You're not much different. I can hear a slight French accent. Barely any though, so it's not that noticeable"

"I do not have a French accent"

"Please. Yes you do. What part of Canada did you come from?"

"Quebec"

"Just as I thought. I heard people from there mainly speak French"

You crossed your arms and turned towards the window. "I was barely at the outer parts of Quebec though so not much people spoke French"

"Anyways, what do you want to do when you're older?" Suna asked.

You thought about for a second, even though you already knew what you wanted to do. "I want to be a photographer that travels around the world. Did you know there's so many places? There's Russia, England, Poland, the United States! So many areas waiting to be discovered by this girl" you smiled, pointing at yourself.

Suna smiled slightly and shook his head. "You sure are crazy"

"Maybe if you do go Pro for volleyball, we can travel the world together. You know, for tournaments?"

"If I did I wouldn't really get a choice on where I wanted to go, so that wouldn't work out"

You sighed. "Life is so difficult"

"Then why don't we knock another thing of the bucket list?"

"We don't have an official one"

"Well I'm adding one thing to the unofficial official one. We need to have a movie marathon. It's stress relieving, you know?"

Your ears perked up at that thought. "You know what... yeah. Yeah, let's do it at my house after school. And you can see little Amaya too"

"You should be glad Kita and Coach let us have no practice today since we've been working our butts off"

You smiled. "Yeah? You have some matches in June, right?"