𝟸𝟻

You woke up at around 11 PM. When you tried getting up, you were immediately pulled back.

You looked next to you to see Suna hugging you closely to him. You took a breath in and took in his nice smelling cologne.

You missed this. You missed him. The fights were so random and childish of you and you had completely forgot how it felt to be held by him. His embrace hasn't changed since last time, and he was so warm.

As you stared at him, he slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw you staring at him.

"Morning" he said.

"It's almost midnight, Rin"

"Is it really?" He asked, hugging you tighter. "God, you're so cold. Try warming up more."

"It is getting colder now after all" you whispered.

He rolled his eyes and pulled the blanket up higher.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

You shook your head. "Mad for what?"

"For hanging out with Mio that day."

"No, I'm not. It was stupid of me to overreact and because of that you got that scar on your lip.."

"It's whatever, I brought it upon myself. Feeling better?"

You bit your lip and nodded.

He let go of you and just stared at you. After a few seconds, he leaned in and kissed you on the lips.

"I love you so much." He said. "You should let out your other emotions more, it helps. Plus, you're a pretty crier"

"Shut up. Also, is that your favorite saying now?"

"What?"

"I love you"

"Awh thanks, you're flattering me"

You quickly turned over to not face him. "You're annoying."

"What? How?"

You laughed. "I'm just kidding"

He turned you back over and kissed your lips again.

"I love your laugh"

He then went to kiss your forehead, then your temple, and went down to your cheek after. He went down to your jaw and gradually went down to your neck.

You just wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your face in his chest.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around you again.

"I'm cold" You whispered.

"Oh my gosh, you really can't get enough" He joked, sitting up and taking off his hoodie he had on.

He then helped you sit up and put it over your head.

"Better now?" He asked.