21

"My stomach hurts so much from yesterday's ice cream" Atsumu pouted.

Yuki laughed. "It's your fault for entering that contest."

"Awh, is poor little Atsumu having a stummy ache?" You said in a baby voice.

He slapped the back of your head and you yelped.

"Jeez, Miya! It was a joke" You frowned.

"Atsumu will not hesitate to hitting people" Osamu said.

"I have never been provoked this much to hit a woman" Atsumu spat.

You and Yuki exchanged worried looks. Atsumu, on the other hand, did his usual smirk.

"YUKIIII! Y/N!"

You and Yuki turned to see Mio running up to you guys, beaming.

"Oh, hi Osamu! Atsumu.. anyways, I got a gift card to get frozen yogurt! Want to get some after school?" She asked.

You frowned. "Sorry Mio.. I've got to go to club today. And I had ice cream yesterday, I don't want too much sugar two days in a row."

"Oh, that's fine Y/n. Want to get some, Yuki?" Mio turned.

Yuki sighed. "Sorry, just like Y/n, I had some yesterday. Also, I've got to work on a resume."

Mio raised an eyebrow. "Resume? For what?"

"Well, Mio, Class 2-2's golden girl is going to try to get some modeling photo shoots" Atsumu smiled.

"Just call me Yuki, 'Tsumu..." Yuki mumbled.

Atsumu blushed a little and nodded at her calling him a nickname only Osamu calls him. "Yeah! Sorry, angel."

Mio nodded. "Ah, okay. How about you guys? Have practice today?"

Osamu shook his head. "We don't, but we still can't. I promised Kita that Atsumu and I would be at his house for dinner."

Mio sighed. "Okay. Maybe another day then?"

You nodded, smiling. "I'm sorry, Mio... I really wish I could."

"No, don't worry! You guys are busy either with other friends or preparing for after high school. I get it! See you at lunch?"

You gave a thumbs up and walked off to get to class.

When you got there, Suna wasn't there yet. You sighed and went over to your seat, putting your book bag on the little hook on the side of the desk.

Once the bell rang, everyone sat down, and Suna came running through the door. He saw you and quietly walked over to his seat.

"Um.. about yesterday-" He started.

"Don't worry, you were tired, I haven't seen you in a while.. don't mind it." You smiled slightly.

He looked at you with sad eyes and nodded slowly. "Alright."

"I heard from the twins that you don't have practice later today" You said.