𝟷𝟹

"Okay, Y/n comes back today" Suna said. "You better not say anything stupid"

Osamu nodded while Atsumu smirked.

"But RinRin, you have a crush on her! How can I not say anything about it?"Atsumu joked.

The boys just got out of practice. Their matches ended mid-June. They had made it past preliminaries so around October they'd go back and play for the Spring Interhigh Qualifier.

But now, you were back. At least, you had barely come back to Japan. Just like you said, you and Suna had FaceTimed everyday except it was weird for him since he found out he had a crush on you.

"Well, you can go see her now" Osamu said.

"Hey, Miya's! Come back here for a second! I need to ask you for a favor since half of practice you fought!" Kita shouted.

Osamu and Atsumu stopped and you could see the terror grow on their face. Suna laughed a little, but Kita sent him a look.

"Want to stay too, Suna?" Kita asked.

"No, Sir" Suna replied and waved. "Bye!"

He continued walking home. Your house would be first on his way home so he was already going to visit you. When he walked by he saw you sitting on your front door step looking out onto the road.

He felt his heart start beating faster as he stared at you. You looked exhausted and tired but that was probably from the plane ride back.

"Hey, Suna!" You called out.

He bit his lip as you ran up to him, giving him a tight hug. He returned the hug back but it was awkward.

"You seem to change" you said.

"Really?" Suna asked.

You shook your head. "No. Anyways, come inside! Let's go hurryyyy"

You pulled him inside as you both took off your shoes and went up to your room.

It seemed like you had already gotten everything unpacked since there was no suitcase in sight.

Your cat, Amaya, was sleeping in her usual spot on your bed.

"So, tell me! How much have the twins fought while I was gone?" You asked.

Suna thought about it for a second. "A lot. I mostly left when they did though because it annoyed me so."

"Oh."

"You actually seem.. different. Like your more enthusiastic"

"What? I've always been this way!"

"Yeah, no. You haven't. Anyways, the second term is about to start."

You nodded. "It's too hot outside, you know? I wish it was winter already. Christmas.. New Years.. all that stuff"

"You never mentioned on FaceTime but how was staying at your dads house?"