𝟿

"Y/n, maybe next time you should tell us you can't swim, okay?" Osamu asked, as he bit into his sandwich.

You rolled your eyes. "I didn't think I'd be dragged into the water"

Suna looked away like he felt bad. "It's a school trip to the beach, what do you expect.."

You laughed and placed your finger under his chin and moved his head back towards you. "Poor thing. Probably thought I was going to drown."

Yuki smiled a little as she saw you taunting Suna.

"I did not think that" he deadpanned.

"Mhm... sure"

"How about we go look around at these stores after" Atsumu said, pointing at a map he got at the little sandwich shop you guys stopped at. "Maybe we can buy matching hoodies"

"Matching hoodies? That'd be cute!" Mio exclaimed.

Atsumu nodded. "Right?"

"You'll spend all your money and complain about having none tomorrow" Osamu said.

Atsumu rolled his eyes. "Even though I'm older, you always sound like the older one"

"Well, I'm not hungry anymore" Suna said, standing up to throw his trash away.

"Can you throw mine away too?" You asked.

"Can't you just... stand up?"

"Who threw the person who can't swim into the ocean?"

Suna sighed and grabbed your trash, leaving to throw it into the trash can.

Yuki laughed a little. "I think he does feel bad"

You nodded in agreement. "I can tell. If you notice, he usually messes with his hair a lot if he's nervous or feels sorry"

"Really? Wow, never though of that"

You and Yuki watched as Suna ran his hand through his hair, but stopped when he saw the both of your staring dead at him.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked.

"Staring" you both said.

"Anyways, let's go, unless you guys are going to continue being weird" Atsumu said, standing up and ruffling Yuki's hair as he walked by.

"You are so obnoxious, you know?" Yuki remarked as she flattened her hair out a bit. "I just braided my hair."

"Are we going or what?" Atsumu asked.

Everyone got up and left the sandwich shop.

"Hey, what's the time?" You asked Suna, peering over to look at his phone.

"3:47" he said.

"What?" Mio asked, turning around.

"Already?" Osamu added.

Suna nodded. "We did spend like.. 40 minutes finding a place to eat. And we stayed in the beach for two hours... then we took about an hour to eat since someone is a slow eater..." he side-eyed you at the last part.