20

"Rin!" You called out, waving.

Suna looked up from the sidewalk to see you waiting outside your house on the front step.

He smiled and quickly walked over to you, hugging you tightly.

"I've missed you" He quietly said, tucking his head away in the crook of your neck.

You laughed slightly. "I know. Want to hang out?"

"Sure, but I'm a little tired. If I fall asleep, sorry"

You smiled. "Don't worry. Want to take a shower?"

He nodded, turning to keep walking, but you tugged on his arm.

"I- Um... I have my own bathroom, it's fine if you shower here"

He slowly nodded "Right! Yeah, that."

He followed you inside your house, waving a quick hi to your mom while passing by.

The volley balls team practice camp went way slower than you thought, and you were now glad that he was finally back. He seemed more tired than usual though.

"My clothes from last time I spent the night are still here, right?" Suna asked.

You nodded and handed him a towel. "Here you go."

He smiled, took it, and left into the bathroom after grabbing his extra clothes he left last time.

You lied down on your bed and sighed. You looked over at your panda bear sitting in the middle of your bed.

About after fifteen minutes, Suna came out with his hair pushed back.

"Whatcha watching?" He asked, putting his old clothes down next to his gym bag.

"Some Netflix." You quietly said.

"You okay?"

You nodded. "Just tired."

He slowly nodded, and sat next to you. "I'm going to be busy from now until my games are over. I'm sorry.. and then I have-"

"To practice day and night. Yeah.. It's fine" You smiled. "You've got to get to Nationals some how."

"We can hangout in a few days! You know, when I'm going to be out of practice is-"

"I'm going to be a little busy too, actually" You smiled.

He raised an eyebrow. "Really? What's going on?"

"I wanted to be busy and productive too, you know, since you've got volleyball. So, I went to enter myself in this waiting list for a photography school in the US!"

Suna's eyes widened. "In.. the US! Wow! That's.. amazing. When?"

"Well.. I've got to get starting to take pictures and stuff. Then... enter some in, and after that if I do get in there's some spots at this school in Tokyo for photography! It's like an early start before the US. So it'll be about... I think Spring of third year."