17

"Bribing me with food, eh?" You asked, taking a bite into your meat bun. "I didn't even know you could get these during summer."

"Well, it's actually almost fall so I guess it suits a little. You know, since it's the first week of September?"

You nodded. "Yeah.. so, what do you want to talk about all of a sudden after either ignoring me or being an asshole?"

"Asshole? I wasn't an asshole, was I?" Suna asked.

You shrugged. "I dunno, I thought it gave off dick move vibes. Well, answer the first question. What do you want to talk about?"

"Remember when Atsumu brought up that I was making him seem like a bad guy after this thing I did..." Suna started.

You nodded. "Mhm. Now that was dick move."

Suna slowly nodded. "He was talking about something that happened at the beginning of first year.. there was this girl that I liked, yeah? Well, Atsumu made me ask her out so I did and she agreed. But then time went on I got bored and... and I cheated on her. I wanted to tell you because I felt you should know and if you don't want to date anymore you can break up with me."

You bit your lip listening to what he did a year ago. Cheating on a girl after getting bored? No. He wouldn't do that. Would he though? Surely not now.

"Well... if you ever get bored of me just promise not to do that, please? I'd rather be broken up with than cheated on.."

He nodded quickly. "So you don't want to break up?"

"No. I mean, unless you're already bored of me-"

"No, not at all! Also, I'm sorry for how I was acting in class the other day."

You laughed a little and punched his shoulder lightly. "Don't sweat it. Now, if you don't mind me I've got to work on our play we have to do. Bye now"

He waved a little and watched you walk off.

"So, you two are dating?"

"GAH!" Suna yelped, quickly turning around to see Kita. He let out a sigh of relief that it wasn't Atsumu. "How long were you there?"

"Long enough to hear you finally tell her the truth. Happy for you, honestly. Didn't think you'd be the type to get a girlfriend after the situation last year" He sat down next to Suna, drinking from his water bottle with him. "You won't hurt her like the last now, would you?"

Suna quickly shook his head. "I'll try not to."

"Try?" Kita asked. "No, you mean you won't. I can't let you become this type of guy."

Suna gulped and nodded. "Then I won't become that guy. I won't do it again."

Kita nodded and got up from the bench. "You should go at least try and help your class a little bit for the festival. You know, be a little productive?"

Suna nodded and got up too. "Yes, captain."

~•~

"And... done!" You smiled, holding up your sewn dress.

The festival was officially tomorrow and you just needed to fix up your dress a little. You turned around and held it up for Suna to see, but he was almost falling asleep on your bed.

"Rin!" You yelled.

His eyes quickly opened and he stretched. "Yeah, yeah it looks great."

Ever since what Suna told you it was a little weird at first, but things gradually got back to normal. And when you said normal, you really meant as normal as things could get.

"I'm so glad this whole week is a chill week. We only have one performance tomorrow, then two the next, and the day after is a free day" Suna lazily smiled, just thinking of doing nothing at school.

"Don't think it'll be that easy, mister. You're going to be on-stage a lot, remember? You're the white rabbit"

Suna groaned. "I don't carreee. At least Thursday and Friday we have free days in class too to rest from the festival"

You nodded. "I heard that a bunch of schools around here will come to our festival. Looks like we better hope the poster committee is on top of their job so our class gains a lot of money from them buying tickets."

Suna scoffed. "You already know that it's going to be done since Hana is on that team."

You nodded. "I'm so tired."

"Cuddles?"

You looked at him and smiled, but covered it with your hand.

"The Suna Rintarō is asking for cuddles? Why, I suppose-"

"Hurry up if you want to or the offer won't stay up for much longer."

You laughed and walked over and lied down next to him, resting your head on his chest.

You felt him tense up a bit, but he got used to you being next to him after a bit and relaxed a little.

"I asked you when you came back how your trip was but you just brushed it off like it was nothing.. are you sure it was good?" He asked.

You paused and sighed. "To be honest.. he didn't change. But just like I said, I doubt I'm going back so no need to worry. Okay?"

Suna nodded a little. "Okay."

You turned your head to look at him. He was already looking at you. Out of instinct, you quickly turned away as you felt your face get hot.

He smiled slightly but then turned to look up at the ceiling.

"So you're 100% sure you're not going back?" He asked.

You nodded. "Yeah. Well, 99% sure."

Suna nodded. "Okay. I just don't want you to get hurt... you know?"

You smiled. "Awh, you're caring!"

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"Yeah, you won't be saying whatever if I die tomorrow"

"Like you would, I won't let you die tomorrow. Besides, that's very low chances"

You smirked. "You never know. Then you'll regret never loving your girlfriend as much as you should"

"I thought I was doing a good job-"

"Hush, I want sleep now."

"Alright then. I'll see you when you wake up again"

You smiled and closed your eyes, your breathes slowing down. For Suna though, he stayed awake.

Even though you were joking, the thought of you dying randomly could happen. The chances were low, but he wasn't going to risk it.

"Even if you were joking, please don't say things like that again" he whispered to you, even though you couldn't hear because you were already fast asleep.