𝟷𝟾

"Off with you head!" You shouted, taking out a fake sword.

It was the last day your class was performing the play. In fact, it was the last performance. There was only two more scenes now.

The big twist your class had decided on was to have a sword fight at the end between Alice and the Queen of Hearts. You still thought it was ridiculous though.

As you and 'Alice' begun sword fighting, it ended after one minute when she went into the door and the lights dimmed.

You and the rest quickly rushed off stage so the final scene could start. When you got off, you saw Suna there with his phone out.

"You look hilarious" he whispered.

You pointed at his face with an eyebrow raised. "At least I don't have a bright pink nose and whiskers. Don't forget the bunny ears that were on your head"

Suna rolled his eyes and sat down on one of the chairs in the dressing room. "How do I even take this off?"

You grabbed a makeup wipe and began taking off the makeup they used on him. Who knew that having a play would take this much makeup.

After, you threw it away and got one out for yourself.

"What should we do first?" He asked. "I want to spend as much time with you before my training camp"

You stopped wiping off your makeup. You had completely forgotten about his two week long training camp. Right after it too, he would have to go and play his matches to see who would go to Nationals.

"Um... well first we got to clean up with our class" you said, continuing to clean your face.

Suna sighed. "Bummer. At least we'd help each other out, huh?"

You nodded a little. "Yeah..."

"Hey, maybe want to go on a date or something tomorrow? Or Friday?"

"A date?" You asked. "To where?"

"You heard of that carnival that's opened for the end of summer. Let's go there"

You smiled and nodded. "Alright. We'll go there then."

"Carnival, huh?"

You guys both jumped at the sudden loud voice and turned around to see Atsumu standing there with a box in his hands. He was wearing a white shirt with black shorts. Pretty plain for a fashion show his class was putting on.

"No, we're not going to a carnival" Suna quickly said, standing up from his chair.

Atsumu smirked. "Oh yeah? Hm.. it's almost like I overheard you guys talking about going on a date. I knew it! You guys are dating. Who knows?"

Suna sighed. "Looks like our secret is out. Kita knows."

You nodded. "And Osamu. Also, I'm pretty sure Mio and Yuki and 99% certain that Taro and I are dating."

"Osamu? He knows?" Suna asked.

You shrugged. "I think he was the first."