𝟹𝟸

January 17th.

"Fancy seeing you, Suna" Yuki said, sitting next to him in the courtyard.

A whole week after the last time him, Osamu, Yuki, and Atsumu all hung out as a group.

Every once in a while Atsumu, Osamu and Suna would hang out after practice but Suna never saw Yuki around. Only in the mornings and evenings but never bothered glancing at each other.

"Hi" Suna said, drinking his water.

"Surprised you haven't talked to Mio yet"

"Mio? Why would I talk to her?"

"Well, you are her little boyfriend now, right? Doesn't that mean you go check on how she's doing after Y/n.. you know, died?"

"I'm not dating Ito."

"Dating no one then?"

"You really are a bother. My last girlfriend died the morning after we broke up and you're already assuming I've gotten with Ito?"

"Have you?"

"No!"

Yuki smiled. "During our small Spring Break I'm going to Canada and seeing the memorial they have up for her. Feel free to come, I just doubt we'll have a nice time during the trip. The twins already agreed to come."

"I'll think about it."

"Alright."

"Alright."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"I heard she got into that photography class in Tokyo" Yuki sighed.

Suna leaned down and buried his face in his knees. "God, I hate this."

"Why?"

"I told her she shouldn't go. I didn't want her to go. I guess now- never mind."

"Well, I hate this too but... yeah. Crazy how someone you've only known for about two years just disappears like that."

"Tell me about it."

The bell rang and everyone around got up and started walking back to class.

"Walk with me?" Yuki asked.

Suna nodded and followed behind her.

"Mio and I kind of made up. She came to me first saying what she did was wrong and stuff and how she hated what she did. Kind of like what you felt after you guys kissed."

"Think you could handle her going on the trip to the memorial?"

"Only time would tell."

Suna sighed and looked down at the floor.

"About last week when you left, I don't hate you. I was just mad and you made things ten times more difficult."