𝟸𝟼

Halloween morning.

Your mom would be coming back the next day, of course.

Just like Suna said he would do, he stayed at your house everyday your mom was gone. He said that his parents didn't mind him staying there, so you didn't object.

"I'm surprised you don't have practice today" you said, walking to school.

Suna shrugged. "Atsumu begged since it was Halloween, so coach and Kita finally gave in. It was mostly so they didn't have to hear him complain, though."

You laughed a little. "Sounds like him."

Suna smiled slightly and reached for your hand, holding it while you guys walked.

You guys walked in the gates and immediately saw Yuki and the twins at the front.

"Hey, we were waiting for you for ages!" Atsumu whined.

Osamu narrowed his eyes. "You sound stupid, we were only here for 10 seconds"

Yuki laughed and nodded. "Happy Halloween!"

Mio then quickly ran up from behind. "HALLOWEEN! What're we going to do? Go to a haunted house? To the fair that's Halloween themed? Or maybe we can all hang out together!"

You stared at her as she went on and on, then looked up at Suna, who was watching someone run by with a dog by their side.

"Me and Rin were actually going to spend Halloween alone.. I'm sorry" you pouted.

Mio looked from you to Suna, then back at you and quickly nodded. "Right! You guys are the couple, after all. You should have space."

"Are we going to address the elephant in the room or not?" Suna asked.

He looked at Atsumu and Yuki who were practically ignoring everyone while kicking at each other's shoes.

"What elephant?" You asked. "I don't see no elephant. You must be hallucinating"

"It's a saying" Osamu replied. "To basically say 'Are we going to ignore this big secret in front of us?'."

Suna nodded, then pointed at Atsumu and Yuki with his free hand since he was still holding yours with one. "They are almost a couple. I bet they're going to spend Halloween together."

Yuki quickly looked up and shook her head. "No! I hate this guy!"

Atsumu smirked. "No you don't."

Yuki got wide eyed and quickly looked away.

"You guys like each other, it's okay to not hide it. I'm pretty sure we all know" Suna bluntly said, walking ahead and pulling you with him.

All the others followed closely behind.

"We don't like each other!" Yuki shouted.

You laughed and shook your head. "It's okay, Yuki. Tarō just wants to get on Atsumu's nerves"

"Yeah, but it's not working" Atsumu laughed. "I think he's getting more in Yuki's nerves than mine"