Chapter 3

A gave the taxi guy my address. The only thing I wanted right now was my bed. Flying tires you out, to say all you do is sleep. I unlocked my phone to check my messages and put the boys numbers in, that they wrote on my hand because they were too lazy to get their phones out of their luggage. Well, I can't really judge as I couldn't either, it was a really long flight! Arrest me!

I was greeted by a few notifications and two messages. Him. I closed them off not wanting him to know I had read them.

I quickly tapped in Caspar and Joe's numbers and shut my phone off, not wanting any more distractions from the guy I wanted to get away from in the first place. I know what you're thinking, why don't I just block him? Well the answer to that young friends is I have. But he always seems to find a way back into my life.

Soon enough the taxi came to a halt and I was outside my new home. I payed the driver and dragged my luggage out of the boot, or at least tried with the amount of stuff that I had packed.

I fumbled with my keys to the elevator that was luckily in the building and made my way to my apartment, wheeling my luggage behind me. I opened the door and was greeted by fresh smells of cleaning products and chemicals.

I dumped my bags in front of the couch that was unsurprisingly clean with the dreadfully strong scent that leered in the house. I wanted to pay for the apartment furnished because if I'm honest I had no idea what I would need and would probably buying home decor over the things I needed, such as a bed.

I would obviously need to purchase those types of things but my main needs of surviving were here. I decided on a late night trip to the local supermarket and at least get food for a decent meal tonight. It would be good to get out and get used to my surroundings as soon as possible, even though I wouldn't see much, as it was winter here and it darkness swallowed the city at around 5 o'clock.

I got necessities for the night, and decided I would do a large shop tomorrow. The store wasn't too far away, and because I was only getting a few items, I walked.

While I cooked the food I got, I decide to listen to Blue Neighbourhood. I wasn't interested in YouTube but everyone raved about this album and I have got to admit I've fallen in love with it and Troyes channel. I'd seen a few collabs but no one other than Troye interested me.

I ate on the couch and binge watched a few of his videos. I just found him an inspiration with his music, sexuality and how he was so open about it. After a few hours, my eyelids got heavy and I knew if I stayed on the couch my back would kill me the next day, so I threw my hair up in a high ponytail pulled out a pair of pyjamas, that were luckily not too deep under my volcano of clothes, and headed to bed.

I switched off my laptop and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

That was until the guys underneath me had decided to have a party at 2 am. This was going to be a long night.

____________________

Edited 01/07/17