Chapter 5

3 months had passed and me and the guys got along really well. I couldn't ask for a better 2 best friends. A lot happened since I moved here: I started singing again, I made the most amazing friends and best of all, I am yet to have a panic attack! 2 whole months since my last one. It was fair to say I was quite please with myself.

I got a part time job at New Look, just as a starter until University starts in about a month. I've decided to study law. Well my parents did. And by parents I mean dad. I wanted creative arts, but no, I had to follow the 'family career' sort of route.

Today Joe's sister was arriving. I think they call her Zoë but, I can't be too sure. He wanted me to go over while she was there, something about 'stopping her from harassing him every four seconds'. Although, I didn't mind. Even though I love my two boy friends dearly, it would be nice to have a female figure in my life.

It was 9am and I had yet to get out of my cocoon that I made from a duvet. Eventually, after a few minutes of stretching and plenty of minutes just contemplating whether I should get up or not, I finally decided to roll out of bed and start getting ready.

I had a quick shower, got dressed, ran a straightener through my hair, pinning the side up with bobby pins, applied a coat of mascara, brushed my teeth and headed to out the door. I wasn't really hungry so just left on an empty stomach, I knew I could just get an apple or something from Joe and Caspar's anyway if I got peckish.

I knocked on the door (of who's paint was chipping) three times and walked in. It was kind of my signal to let them know it was me and not a masked murderer coming to kidnap them.

'I'm here!' I shouted. I was met by a sleepy Joe who looked like he had literally just woke up.

'What're you doing here so early?' He yawned, 'You do know Zoë isn't coming until 1 right?' No. In fact I did not know that at all. Where the hell did I get 10 from?

'No? But I'm here now so I'm staying if that's ok with you Mr Sugg.'

'Yeah fine. Make yourself at home.'

'When do I not?' I giggled.

'True. If you want anything, you know where it is.' He said walking back into his room.

'Ok' I said as I slumped on the couch and turned the TV on. The Walking Dead was on catch up and I hadn't really watched it since I moved so decided to have a mini marathon until Zoë arrived.

The time passed quickly as a knock on the door echoed through the room. I sprang up out of my seat and hurried to the door excitedly.

As I pulled open the door, a beautiful petite girl stood waiting patiently. And when I say she was beautiful, I mean stunningly beautiful. With short, ombred hair going from dark brunette to a gingery golden blonde on the very tips.

'Sorry? Have I got the wrong address?' She spoke with a true Wiltshire accent just like Joe's. He had only moved in here about 5 months ago and he usually travelled to his sister's, as he explained earlier in the day, so this was Zoë's first time visiting.

'No no! I'm Emma, Joe's friend, he's just down the hallway, he'll be out in a second! Do come in!' I said in a more cheery tone as usual, trying to make a good impression. Her eyes suddenly lit up with excitement as she entered. As she sat on the couch, as if on cue, Joe entered.

'Zoë!' He shouted. She ran up to him and leaped into his arms as he spun her around, just like in the movies. It was clear how close they were and how much they had missed each other.

Speaking of siblings, I haven't heard off my sister at all since I moved. Georgia was her name in case you're wondering. I mean, I know she had been busy given she'd just began college, but a text or phone call wouldn't take much. However, I haven't contacted her either, she could be thinking the exact same thing right now.

The sound of my name erased my thoughts.
'Emma?' Joe's voice said.
'Oh um, yeah?' I stumbled. He took a few paces towards me and smiled.
'Don't worry, I only asked if you wanted anything to eat. I'm not going to kill you or anything.' He chuckled. I grinned and nodded my head, following both Joe and Zoë out of the door, stepping aside to allow Joe to lock it. Caspar was out with Gabby (his 'lady friend' as Joe liked to call her) so he wasn't here to greet Zoë and join us for lunch.

We walked in the spitting rain of London to a cute little café of which me and Joe visited regularly. We ordered the usual (a regular cheeseburger) and Zoë ordered a pizza. Our waitress was called Charlie. Me and her had grown quite close over the past few weeks and we had been talking a lot. She was quite a bit younger than me (3 years to be specific) and had brown hair which gradually lightened naturally into blonde at the tips. She was stunning with her crystal blue eyes popping with the darker blue t-shirt she wore.

She smiled and headed to the kitchen with our order. Zoë and I discussed regular things all girls do with Joe chirping in at some points.

'Joe I need to film my video for Sunday, be in if with me?' She suddenly cooed to Joe. Video? What the hell was this chick on about?
'Yeah what do you wanna do?' He replied. My confusion taking over me, I spoke up.
'Okay, what the actual hell are you two on about? Video? Sunday? What?'
'YouTube? Joe hasn't told you?' Zoë giggled. YouTube? They did a YouTube. 'Speaking of did you see my 7 million subscriber celebration video?' She took her attention back to Joe.
'Whoa whoa whoa. 7. Million. Subscribers?' I gasped out, 'And I haven't heard of you?'
'Clearly not!' Zoë said. We carried on talking about their career and before I knew it food arrived. We ate up and headed back to the 'Jaspar' household.

It was around five thirty and the Suggs were filming. They invited me to watch so I agreed and I observed as they played 'The Electric Shock Ball Challenge' which I have to admit was pretty hilarious. They offered for me to have a go but I politely declined.

After, we all settled on the couch and began watching Great British Bake Off, which Zoë was on for comic relief. I layed my head on Joe's lap and drifted to sleep, casually. This was a regular occurrence. At some point in the night I would usually wake up and sneak out, but not this night. I awoke in the morning, to a startled Joe and an excited Zoë having a conversation in the dining area.

'Joe you've got to tell her!' Zoë whisper shouted, trying her hardest not to wake me up because she was oblivious to the fact I was already awake.
'Are you crazy?! It won't half be bloody awkward between us if I do?' Ok. Now I was worried.
'Joe, she probably likes you the same way! You're really close to each other, you act like a couple, why not just make it official! It won't add any awkwardness between you! What's the worst that could happen?!'
'Emma doesn't like me back, moves back to America because it's so awkward between us, and I lose her out of my life forever? Good enough for you?'
'Please yourself Joe! You know what you need to do.' Zoë finished then I heard footsteps, indicating she left.

Joe Sugg, the Internet melt, likes me? Jesus Christ.

___________________

So what did you think of this chapter? I know it seems early for them to get together but don't worry, I got it covered ;).

Tell me what you think should happen, should Emma like him back or not yet?

Vote and comment please!
Em x