Chapter 15

We hopped off the plane after a long flight and the Florida air hit me immediately. It was extremely hot and humid. Joe didn't care though because he was smart enough to wear shorts and a vest unlike me who wore leggings and a jumper. Anyone would have thought I over everyone else would have been more knowing of the weather seen as though I used to live in America.

It was 12:30am and we all felt knackered but the excited feeling we all had in the pits of our stomach overruled it massively. I rested my head on Joe's shoulder as we waited for our bags and shut my eyes. I felt my head slip almost immediately which shot my eyes open to see my baby blue Ted Baker suitcase being dragged off the conveyor by a very struggling boyfriend.

I took it from him and wheeled it to the side while we waited for the rest of the gang's bags. Surprisingly, they arrived soon after. We began our journey in the mini van and the butterflies in my stomach didn't settle one bit. I was so excited, I couldn't get past the fact I would be meeting a boy I'd watched through a screen for years in approximately two hours. Yes, in two hours I would finally be meeting with the one and only, Troye Sivan.

Jim thought there would be a vast amount of traffic however it wasn't that bad. We eventually made it to the hotel to a screaming crowd of mainly girls fenced behind barriers outside the entrance. Once we'd all got out of the cramped mini van, both me and Joe made our way over to the barriers, the squeals growing louder as we approached.

Most of the fans asked for joint photos with me and Joe which we loved. After about half an hour, Joe snapped a giant group picture with both sides of the fans. We walked up the stairs to the entrance, where any fangirl's heart would leap a million miles and back. There stood Connor Franta, Tyler Oakley, Sawyer Hartman, Emma Blackery, Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Jack and Finn Harries, O2L and last but definitely not least, Mr Troye Sivan.

I was introduced to most of the YouTubers by Joe. They were all so welcoming and easy to get on with.
"Hi you must be Emma. I'm Troye!" I heard footsteps break my thoughts and I turned around to see my idol stood inches away from me. I barely managed to control my mini fangirl heart as I spoke.
"Yeah! Nice to meet you!" He pulled me in for a hug as Joe shot a cheeky grin my way. I mouthed 'oh my god' whilst returning an uncontrollable smile. He chuckled at my response as Troye pulled back and waved goodbye.

"Life, complete!" I squealed. We all made our way to the rooms we had. In total, Playlist had to rent out a whole floor just for the Brits (and me) because there were so many of us. Me and Joe were just across the hall from Alfie and Zoë, and next door to us were Marcus and Niomi, and Jim and Tanya.

I was stunned at how beautifully simple the room was. There were red curtains, opening to a reasonably sized balcony, a double bed with white sheets, topped with a satin red throw and to finish off, a gorgeous bathroom with a huge shower cave. The one thing that made it better was the fact I was sharing it with Joe.

I flopped onto the bed followed by Joe.
"Amazing." He sighed. We turned to face each other and exchanged smiles.
"I know right." I closed my eyes and felt Joe shuffle closer to me so when I opened them, our foreheads were ever so slightly touching.
"I love you." He uttered. I leaned in to kiss him softly as he cupped my face.
"I love you too Joseph." We kissed passionately for a few minutes until Zoë walked in with a pile of clothes filling her arms. We watched as she shielded her eyes.

"Are you done?!" She stressfully whimpered. I laughed and got off the bed, removing her hand from her eyes. "Anyway, I was just wondering if you guys had some spare storage? I told Alfie not to bring loads of stuff but he never listens!"
"Yeah Zo, because Alfie totally wears dresses and high heeled shoes." We all laughed and she punched Joe playfully on the shoulder.