Zarry: Stoned.

Self-made prompt: Harry has noticed that Zayn is being extremely anxious lately and he has started to become worried.When Zayn comes home high,Harry finds out the reason behind Zayn's nerves.

When Zayn comes home high,Harry finds out the reason behind Zayn's nerves

-------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn would never be nervous or excited for something,unless it was extremely important.Harry had only experienced it one time,when it was the day they would tell the world.The day they would come out in front of a thousand fans of theirs.Zayn was practically shitting himself before the show and even though he wore the pants in their relationship,stressful days made him feel and look so small and defendless.

Two years after that and three years of them dating,the day had come again.Zayn had been distant,silent and really carefull the past week. Harry was only getting more and more worried as the days passed while his boyfriend had been stressing himself out even during their break.

Harry only hoped that,today,the day of their anniversary,Zayn would be his usual self.

Currently,he was lying on their bed,in his apartment,while Harry was cooking lunch.Of course,he remembered their anniversary,but still,he only kissed Harry once this morning and never gave him a chance to go further.

On the other side,the disappointment on Harry's face was clear,because he believed that Zayn just forgot their fourth year anniversary. Sure,Zayn wasn't the cheesy,romantic boyfriend,but was always the most amazing at surprising Harry.He never let him down,so why did he do that now? Did he got bored of him?Did he want to break up? Did Harry do something wrong?

With these oh so positive thoughts running in his head,Harry finished setting the table and called Zayn to join him into the kitchen.They sat down in silence,only their forks sounding through the quiet room until Zayn decided to speak,"Im going out with Lou,tonight."

Harry nodded,knowing that something was off with Zayn,but didn't question it."Where are you two going?"

"At some bar,I don't know which yet."The older boy shrugged and ate the last bit of his food,before standing up and putting his plate in the sink. He went behind Harry and leaned down to hug him around his back and kiss his neck,mumbling,"I'm gonna take a shower."And he left,leaving Harry there,more confused than ever.

It was around midnight,when Harry got a call from Louis saying that Zayn was high off his ass. He immediately got dressed and after seven minutes of driving above the speed limit,he arrived at the bar,where his boyfriend and his best friend were giggling.It wasn't the first time Harry had to face a drunk Louis,but a stoned Zayn didn't happen often. He smoked here and there,but never that bad.

"Hiya,Haz!"Zayn slurred,eyes bloodshot red and his cheeks flushed.Harry shook his head in disapproval and grabbed the reckless boys,dragging them to his car.He would have to call Mark,their bodyguard,later,to have him bring Louis' car to his house in the morning.