Larry: Five years,ha?

Self-made prompt: Just a short,casual and really, really fluffy one shot of Harry and Louis looking at their photo album.

It was a nice day at the Styles household. A sunny morning spended in the backyard with fresh air and his most favorite person, was what Harry absolutely adored. Him and his boyfriend of five years, had decided that Friday to be a lazy day, ignoring the fact that they had to appear on a TV show and to do some recordings in the studio. Their manager told them off really badly, but in the end he let them get away with it. He knew that the hiding and covering their relationship was tiring for the both of them and they needed some time to cool off.

So, that's what they did; They layed a blanket on the grass of Harry's backyard, made some tea, brought out their phones and finally lied down to enjoy their day off. Harry was lying down on his stomach and Louis had lied on top of him, playing with his hair.

"You need a haircut." The oldest boy said,not really meaning it. He loved his partner's curls and he wouldn't change them for the world. He only said those things to tease him.

"I know,I'll probably call Lou tomorrow." Harry nodded his head,but Louis smacked his shoulder, disapproving of Harry's plans. "Don't you dare." He said,making his accent more obvious while getting off Harry and sitting beside him. He crossed his legs and Harry laughed,reaching with his hand for Louis',that was resting on his lap.

"You just told me to." The curly boy shrugged and kissed Louis' palm."But I won't. I like my hair like this."

"I like it too. It suits you. You look more like my little gorilla." Louis laughed,causing Harry to smirk and get up,only to pin him down and grab his hands tightly in one of his above his head.

"You have to admit though; Your little gorilla is sexy."

"He's handsome..."Louis blushed as Harry nuzzled his face in his neck,before kissing the spot just underneath his ear.

"I agree with that." Harry chuckled lightly and raised his head to capture Louis' thin lips with his own full ones.

It didn't go further, because Louis came up with the idea of them looking at the photo album,which they had bought the first day they met. They knew they would be at least friends for a long time ,so they purchased a photo album on their way home,promising that the first picture would be just before their auditions for x-factor and their last one at their last moments together.

And it turned out they were more than just right.

They had kept the precious thing and continued filling it with photographs. Including the ones with their friends and family,but mostly the two of them and their secret mini-journeys.

"Where was that one? I don't remember a thing." Harry frowned and Louis seemed to be in thought until he answered,"It was in Italy,last year. We had gone to Torino for the weekend before Where We Are tour begun." Harry smiled at the memory and his eyes lightened up when he noticed another picture of their holiday in Italy. Louis was lying down on the grass in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, with Harry having his feet on each side of Louis' waist and he was leaning down to kiss him. The picture was taken by a photographer and they had taken advantage of the limited number of people being there. They even tried to take a picture of them holding the tower,but it was such a fail,which had caused the both of them to laugh uncontrollably for the rest of the day.

"I love this one."Louis pointed to a tiny photograph of them and Harry nodded,grinning."Yeah,you look adorable." It was last Christmas. They had gone on a date and it was snowing,which had caused Louis' nose to turn bright red. The picture was taken when Harry kissed it with the excuse of 'warming it up'.

"My dork."Louis giggled and once again pointed to a picture. Harry was in the pool at Zayn's house,holding Lux and smiling widely like a dork. Louis' dork.

A few minutes later,they had reached the last page of the album. Their wedding day's pictures were all there.The funniest one was with Niall,who had climbed on Harry for a piggy back ride and Louis was in front of them,pinching Harry's cheeks. What made both of them emotional though, was the picture with Harry hugging Louis' grandfather. He passed away a few months ago and Louis still hadn't recover. Harry had met him and he adored him,so it was almost equally sad for him too.

"Alright,enough."Harry said,shutting the album closed and smiling sadly at Louis as he wiped his cheeks before kissing one of them."We have a lot of pages to fulfill,ha?"

Louis nodded,"Lots of them."

"I was thinking..."Harry trailed off."How about the next picture we put in here is one of a child?"

Louis' eyes widened,"Our child?"

"Our child." The younger lad confirmed. He had been thinking about that for a while. They were together for five years and both of them were picturing their future together,so why not add a child in their life? Harry wanted a family with Louis more than anything.

"Do you really want that?"

Harry wasn't looking at Louis as he replied,"Yeah,I mean. I've wanted it for a while and I'd love to have a baby boy running around here."

"It'd be lovely,wouldn't it?" Louis smiled with the thought."But what about the fans?We haven't even come out to the world,Harry."

"Well,I don't exactly care. We don't have to announce anything. It's our personal lives."

"So...you think we should,you know,adopt?"

"Totally. I want us to start a family,Lou."

Louis smiled,"Then who am I to refuse?"

-------------------_---------------------

This was so random and short,but I really can't focus on writing right now.

Comment & vote if you liked it!