Larry: Secrets (mpreg)

~Louis and Harry broke up a year ago and they haven't seen each other ever since. What happens when Harry returns and finds out about Louis' secrets?~

Warning: Male Pregnancy.

_______________________________________

Louis Tomlinson could never predict the future and what it held for him. Even if he could, he could have never guessed that at his twenty three years of age he would be a single father of a seven month old baby boy. Even though life has been tough on him, he has still managed to cope and he wouldn't trade his son, Milo, for the world.

With the help of his older brother, Niall and his best friend, Zayn, he has been able to find a good job and a new cosy house for him and his little one to live comfortably. Thankfully, his brother is available to babysit while Louis is at work and it goes like this. Louis is also grateful for Zayn, because he has been there right from the start. Especially for advice.

You see, Zayn has been married with Gigi for four years now and he knew how to help him with his baby since he is a father as well; of a two-year-old princess.

Although he doesn't have the help of their parents, since they no longer accept him, as if being gay is a sin, he and Niall have been perfectly fine without them. And about the father of Milo? Well, he hasn't heard from him since their break up a year ago.

Harry Styles; the twenty-seven-year old man who had stolen Louis' heart and had managed to break it into million pieces when he decided that the younger boy wasn't enough for him. Louis came back from work one day to find his boyfriend of a year, fucking his long time (ex) best friend, Liam Payne.

The thing was, Harry was not even sorry about what happened.

Harry never apologized whereas Liam tried to apologize too many times, but Louis couldn't even look at him in the eyes. He couldn't call him his best friend anymore. They still kept in touch, but Louis was still careful around him. His trust was broken, but Liam had proven how sorry he was.

Harry was a whole different story. When Louis broke down crying that day, Harry just shrugged it off and when Louis tried to stop him from leaving, all he got was a push and his so called love of his life was out of the door. He only appeared twice after that, only to take his things and leave the town for good.

Louis lived in Leicester and Harry, according to Liam, had moved to Manchester right after their break up. At times, Liam told Louis that his ex boyfriend was somehow regretful evrerytime someone referred to the blue eyed boy, but Louis believed none of that. Harry was a selfish, arrogant bastard.

It was a month after their split that Louis had started noticing the symptoms. Lots of cravings, lots of vomiting and lots of mood swings were explained when Louis' doctor announced his pregnancy. He was five months along when he found out and even though, he sort of hated Harry, he would never get an abortion.

It was impossible to get an abortion at that stage anyway, but Louis wanted a baby and he wouldn't think about not keeping it. Niall was surprisingly really supportive and when Zayn and Gigi found out they were so happy about their friend.

Harry had no idea that he had a son. Not that Louis wanted him to know. Zayn and Liam were a bit persistent on telling him, but Louis had forbidden them to do it. He didn't want Harry in his son's life and he definitely didn't want him back only because of Milo.