Jiall/Larry: Secret

~Niall and Louis' parents own a pizzeria and they hire a new chef~

Niall: 17
Justin: 21
Louis: 15
Harry: 17
Zayn: 15
_

________________________________________

  It was a rainy autumn day in October, that Niall and Louis were going at their parents' pizza shop right after school. They usually ate lunch at home with their grandma, but that Friday evening was beyond different. Their grandma left for the weekend and they were supposed to eat at their parents' shop for the day.

They spotted someone speaking with their father in the back as soon as they entered the place. Their mother was nowhere in sight and Louis was looking amused at his older brother as Niall was staring at the person talking to their dad. After joking about Niall drooling, Louis went to sit down at one of the empty tables and waited for his mom to appear.

The older boy found himself being unable to move as he was fascinated by the man a few feet away from him. Even though he could only see half of his face, he noticed how attractive he was; tattooed, muscly, nice jawline, styled dirty blonde hair. It was his mother's appearance that woke him up. She came in from the kitchen and greeted both of her children with a hug.

"What do you want to eat, boys?" She asked as soon as Niall was sat across from Louis.

"Just make us something quick and easy, mom. It's fine." The younger brother said and their mom smiled.

"Aw, baby. You know I love cooking, especially for my boys. Just order anything you want."

Louis grinned, "I'll get the philly cheese steak pizza and a strawberry smoothie. How about you, Ni?"

"Niall!" His mother said, a little bit louder, making him jump. "What are you looking a-" She didn't finish her question when she noticed where her son was looking.

"Oh. That's Justin. He is the new chef since Pedro decided to retire."

Now, she had Niall's attention. "So, why are they talking for so long?"

"I thought you already knew he was Leo's son."

Louis almost choked on his water, "That's Harry and Zayn's brother?"

"What? I thought he lived with their mother?" Niall exclaimed. "I think you need to discuss a few things with your boyfriend." He joked at Louis, earning a glare from both his mother and brother.

"He finished college there and he came back." Maira explained at her sons and went on with Niall's order. By the time, she left the table, the older boy knew what was coming.

"Into Justin already?" Louis wiggled his eyebrows and bursted out laughing at Niall's glare. "What? It would be fan to date two brothers."

"Who said anything about dating? He won't even notice me, he is way older than me." Niall tried to hide his frown.

"It's just four years, Ni. And why wouldn't he notice you?"

"What does he have to notice? My chubby cheeks? My crooked teeth? My tummy? What?"

Louis felt bad, he had never listened to his brother talk about himself like that. "Niall! What are you talking about? You're so attractive! All of my friends are begging me to give them your number. Never speak of yourself like that ever again."

Niall was so moved by his little brother that he got up and went around their table to hug him. Maybe having a little faith in himself would be better.

____________

It had been a month since Justin had gotten the job and Niall had been avoiding him like the plague. Even though Louis, Harry and Zayn were always at the pizzeria, Niall always made excuses. He was shy and all of his insecurities had resulted in never actually getting the chance to introduce himself to Justin.