Lirry: Worth It

<In which Liam's sons hate his boyfriend and he tries everything to make the three loves of his life get along>

Liam: 35
Harry: 25
Niall: 16
Louis:18
Zayn:19

(Side Ziall)
_

Liam's POV

I remember the first day my sons met Harry like it was yesterday. We had been dating for two months before I decided it was time for Harry to meet them. I always made sure that everyone I met was good enough to meet my boys, so when I finally noticed how good Harry was, we both decided it was time. Louis and Niall though weren't at the slightest bit excited. Now that they were old enough, they thought Harry would end up being like my previous boyfriends that dumped me. So before they could even get to know him, they gave him a hard time from the very first moment.

It's been almost two years since they first met and things have been getting out of hand. Louis and Niall had made Harry's life a living hell. The worst they had done was accuse him for sexually harassing Niall, but in the end, Niall felt bad and admitted everything. Louis was the one coming up with the ideas and Niall followed, since they didn't want Harry, or anyone for that matter, to replace their mother.

By this time, someone else would have dumped my ass, just like many of other people have done that in the past. But Harry was still with me. He was always trying. He never gave up and he never once said or did anything bad to my sons. I was completely grateful for him, and I had to do something drastic, because as much as I loved my boys, Harry didn't deserve what they had put him through.

Finally, I found a way to talk to my sons about it. Harry was going away for business with his father in Dublin, so I wouldn't be seeing him for a week and a half. It was time for me to do something.

On Monday morning, I told Louis and Niall to stay home if they wanted to and they happily did. They weren't used to me letting them stay home nor me being here and not at work. I let them sleep some more and drove Harry and his dad to the airport, before getting us some breakfast. They were already awake when I made it home and we ate breakfast for the first time in a few weeks.

"I missed this." Niall said, humming when he placed a whole pancake in his mouth.

"I thought I was the only one." I nodded and smiled, before taking a bite of my own food. Louis hadn't said a word, but I could tell he was happy.

"Why did you stay home, dad?" Louis asked suddenly after we had finished and we were putting away the dishes. "Not that I'm complaining, but it's been a while."

"I wanted to talk to you."

Louis groaned, "If this is about Harry, then I'd rather go to school."

I sighed, "Go get your brother and we're going to have a proper conversation like normal people. We need to solve this."

"Fine."
_

When we were finally seated in the living room, Louis and Niall looked at me expectedly.

"Why do you hate Harry so much?" Before either of them could reply, I continued."He hasn't done anything to you or me. He loves you like you are his own kids and he treats you better than anyone, even though you two treat him like shit."