Jouis: BFB

~After his last break-up, Louis had promised himself that he would not date any other guy until he finished high school. Little did he know that his best friends' brother would change his mind rapidly~

Louis: 18
Justin: 25
Zayn: 18
Liam: 18
Niall: 17

Despite Louis always being his true, kind and innocent self, every relationship he would even try to have, ended up hurting him. He was sick and tired of getting dumbed or cheated on every single time. He wasn't petty, he was a caring and loving boyfriend, but in the end no one seemed to care about those. Relationships didn't work for him anymore and that's why, after his last affair with a guy he thought was the one, he lost hope in any commitment that were to be made. Louis promised himself that he wouldn't even bother with dating unless he had finished high school.

When Harry left him for Caia, his world turned upside down. At first Harry was nothing like the others and turning out to be worse than his exes was what hurt Louis the most. He thought Harry was the one he was going to marry one day. He actually thought that and he still wanted to bang his head against a wall for believing it.

It was the end, though. No more dating, no more boys. Just school, friends and family.

Speaking of friends and family, his twin best friends, Liam and Zayn, had invited him for dinner, since their older brother was back after three years of being away for work. Louis had never met the man, since when he met the twins, Justin was already gone. Even though, they mentioned their big brother a lot, especially Zayn, Louis had only seen him from pictures around their house. He knew the man was hot, but didn't find the will to care anymore.

Just as Louis reached their doorstep, Liam opened the door and the shorter boy entered the house, greeting the parents of his bestfriends and Niall, Liam's boyfriend. They had been together for a year and a half and Louis was jealous of their relationship in a good way. He couldn't believe that after so long they were still so in love and so loyal to each other. He was happy for them.

After having a small talk with Niall, his eyes fell on someone who was approaching him with his arm extended to greet him. Louis almost drooled at the sight of the taller, tattooed and definitely handsome guy in front of him. Trying to play it cool, he gave his hand to the man and introduced himself.

"Louis, Louis Tomlinson." He smiled kindly. He tried not to seem so flirty.

"Justin. Are you friends with the twins?" Justin asked and boy did Louis thought his voice was hotter than hell.

"Yeah, best friends actually."

"Well, nice to meet you then, Louis." And before the younger boy could respond, Justin was gone into the kitchen to help his mother prepare the table. That's when he felt a hand on his shoulder and someone whispering in his ear,

"Seven years older, my brother and definitely not happening."

Louis sighed before chuckling, "You know what I promised, to me first. Yes, your brother is... let's say, the definition of a Greek God with tattoos, but relationships are a no-no from now on."

Liam nodded and answered, "I got that the first of the million times, but just so you know even if you did want a relationship I don't think Justin can ever fulfil that place. "