Jouis: Do Not Judge.

First one shot of 2017.

Happy New Year,
everyone!

Louis William Tomlinson; the name of a very kind-hearted, strong, beautiful and genuine twenty two year old guy.

Justin Drew Bieber; the name of the reason why Louis wanted to erase his school years from his memory.

You see, Louis had not always been that way. He sure was kind-hearted and genuine, but strong wasn't a characteristic of his personality during high school. In addition, to many people he wasn't even beautiful. His weight compared to his height was too much and some of the other students believed it was unappealing. He was made fun of almost everyday. Especially, Justin Bieber, a classmate of his, made sure to remind him how 'fat' and 'pathetic' he was.

Although he hated himself and the way he was, he was thankful it was only verbal and not physical bullying. He had never been hit. His parents had always supported him the best way possible, but he had refused to change schools or his appearance. He had promised himself that he would never change for any of those bullies. If he ever decided to change it would be for his own self. To prove himself that he could be even more beautiful than his inside. That his personality could match his appearance at some point.

That's exactly what he made as his goal when he finished high school and got into medical school. A decision had been made and he would take his time to make his body like he had always wanted it to be. He started slowly eating healthier, with some desserts on the weekends, going to the gym and even working out with his best friend, Harry, when they both got the time. Both were dedicated to studying and Harry was more than willing to help Louis during his journey.

Louis was glad he met Harry on his first day at medical school.

Four years into hard work, Louis was absolutely satisfied with his appearance. During school, he would have never guessed what his face would like if he hadn't been overweight. Or his butt. Confidence was one of his traits now and what he loved the most on his body, was his butt. Two hundred and twenty pounds became a hundred and forty.

Louis felt beautiful.

He felt proud.

And grateful.

Grateful for his parents, his best friend and last but not least, his courage.

His every day life now included staying healthy, going to the gym and going out on the weekends. He had almost everything organized and planned.

Key word; almost.

He would have never guessed he would meet his number one bully again. He hadn't planned anything like that. But you know, shit happens and he found himself being flirted by none other than Justin Bieber, in a Wednesday afternoon, at the gym. He had just finished his squats and was ready to run on the treadmill to end his work out routine, but Justin came up to him before he could turn on the machine.

"Hello, cutie." Were Justin's first words. Louis merely noticed how much his voice had matured. He was focused on his biceps that were visible because of his tank top and his -very- tattooed body. Tattoos were a turn on for him and guys with grown up Justin's appearance were definitely his type. Not his personality though. Even though he was gay, he knew he would never go for Justin. But he decided to go with it for the time being because he would love to see his face when he would realize who he had just flirted with.