Zustin: Champion Of My Heart

~Zayn and Justin are football players in the same team and things change when Zayn decides to be honest with Justin and himself~

_____________

Zayn Malik is a twenty six year old football player of Borussia Dortmund and has been in the team since he was nineteen whereas Justin Bieber is twenty seven years old and has only been in the team for two years. Justin is a striker and Zayn is an attacking midfielder and the captain of the team. The two of them have signed the most expensive contracts of 2019 in the Bundesliga, the German League, leaving behind them names like Robert Lewandowski, Lucas Hernández, Julian Draxler and Mats Hummels.

Ever since Justin was transferred to Dortmund, the two of them have been close friends along with some of their teammates, center back Louis Tomlinson, striker Niall Horan and goalkeeper Harry Styles. It's May and they're obviously winning the championship against Bayern Munich, that is 23 points away, with only four games left in the league. Of course, they keep training hard to keep winning games and break records after their 11th win in a row, but they have already started planning parties after the next four matches.

Dortmund vs Gladbach 4-1

The score is high, every single fan of the team is up on their feet and clapping for them and again, after a great win, all of the players are hugging and happily sing and clap together. At the party after the game, no alcohol was allowed, but everyone has a good time, finally getting some time off.

Bayer Leverkusen vs Dortmund 1-1

The winning streak breaks and the boys are disappointed, but they know the championship is their. So, the party helps to ease the tension and relieve their stress.

Dortmund vs Leipzig 2-0

It's the third party and Zayn isn't feeling like partying, even though they won the game. He only wanted to go home and get some rest. Justin and Louis, though, weren't having any of it. They were the only ones left in the locker rooms and kept pestering Zayn to go with them.

"I'll be waiting for you in the car, change his mind, Justin. I leave it to you." Louis says after he has showered and disappears out of the room. Justin is still in his towel and Zayn is dressed, looking at Justin's body, trying to be as discreet as possible. He keeps saying no to himself, but he has grown a little bit too fond of his teammate and best friend, that it is almost too hard to hide. Justin, thankfully hasn't noticed.

"You should come, Zee. There is only one more party and the season is over. We were having a great time at the previous parties, why aren't you in the mood for one tonight?" Justin asks, pulling off his towel and starts getting dressed. Zayn looks away, suddenly grateful for his darker skin that hides the blush on his cheeks.

"I want to go home, I'm too tired." Zayn says, but what he means is I don't want to party, let loose and do things that I will regret in the morning.