LiLo: Who is stronger?

Self-made prompt: Niall and Harry are best friends. What happens when they fight one day about whose daddy is the strongest?

Liam: 26
Louis: 24
Niall & Harry: 6

___________

It was a nice Friday morning, Niall had just woken up and Louis was helping him get ready for school. They ate breakfast and Louis rushed to drive Niall to school, so his younger son wouldn't wake up alone. One of the things he was thankful for was that Niall loved school. Sure,he was only at first grade, but he had met a few friends and his best friend Harry, and school seemed to be his happy place. He never was a difficult child and when Louis thought that school would change that, Niall proved him wrong.

By the time he had dropped Niall off and got home, he went up the stairs to get his baby boy. Justin was sitting up in his crib, rubbing his eyes. The two year old hadn't noticed Louis walking in and when he pulled his hands off his eyes he jumped, the sudden presence of his father scaring him. Louis laughed quietly and when his baby boy made grabby hands he picked him up and went to the kitchen. He fed Justin and then decided that it would be a lazy day.

"Shall we watch a movie, bud?" Louis asked his sleepy son and Justin only nodded, resting his head on his father's shoulder again.

Louis put on 'Brave' and lied with Justin on the couch. He hadn't realised he had fallen asleep, along with Justin, until a loud ringing noise woke him up. Before he answered the phone, he noticed the movie was still playing, which meant he had only slept for a few minutes.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mr. Tomlinson. It's Mr. Malik, your son's math teacher and-"

"What is it? Is he okay?" Louis cut him off, worried.

"He is okay,yeah. But he has been in a fight with Harry Payne, his classmate and if I'm not wrong, his best friend. He's got a few scratches on his arms and his face, just like Harry, but they both have to get suspended." Mr. Malik explained and Louis started dressing himself and Justin up.

"Oh God. Thank you, Mr. Malik. I'll come get him right now."

"No problem, Mr. Tomlinson. Goodbye."

Louis arrived fifteen minutes later and took a big breath before getting out of the car and getting Justin as well. He wasn't used to being called from Niall's teachers, especially for him being bad. It was actually the first time and he had to think of Niall's punishment. What worried him though, was his fight with Harry. Those two were inseparable.

When he reached the principal's office, he noticed the two kids in front of the desk, the principal, Mr. Malik, but also another man. Another handsome man in his opinion. He quickly fixed his hair, readjusted Justin on his hip and knocked on the already open door.

"I'm Mr. Tomlinson. I'm here for Niall."

"Well, hello, Mr. Tomlinson, have a seat." Louis thanked the principal and took a seat next to Niall and saw his little chubby cheeks and arms full of scratches. It actually made his heart squeeze in his chest. The cute little pout that was on his face was what Louis needed for his nerves to quickly disappear.