Nouis: Forever

This is a sad one shot, don't read if you're into happy endings and not into drama.

______________

"When I first met you, I never thought you would become the most important person in my entire life. You were just a blonde boy that happened to need help with an outfit. I was just an employee at the store in which you were searching for it."

"I had a girlfriend back then and if anyone asked me, I would swear I was straight and pretty sure about my sexuality. I never doubted myself, until the next day I saw you. You see, I regretted not asking you for your name the first time, and when I saw you a week later randomly at a café, I just had to meet you. Even if I were with Molly at that time, I knew there was something about you.

"Something that would change my life forever."

"Those rosy cheeks, those crystal blue eyes, that shy nod you would give me every time I would ask you something, your sweet, soft voice, your bleached blonde hair, your crooked teeth were enough for me to fall for you from day one."

"That day you told me your name was Niall James Horan, you were eighteen, had just finished high school and you were getting ready for your brother's wedding."

"You were an innocent, shy and really truthful boy. You were as beautiful in the inside as you were at the outside. Maybe even more. You had the heart of a little child. You were so smart and serene."

"It was a month after that day at the café that we had started seeing each other frequently. Surprisingly, it was you the one who confessed that you liked me. That night in your house was the happiest night in my life. I told you I was falling for you as well and when you looked at me with those big blue eyes, I felt it in my heart that I had to do one thing."

"Our first kiss is a memory that will always be so alive to me. My heart was exploding with fireworks and my feelings were all over the place. We held each other all night and even when you teared up because of Molly, I assured you, you were the one I wanted."

"I wasn't a person who lied, so the very next day I had broken up with Molly and asked you to be my boyfriend. Even though I wasn't afraid of you not accepting, I almost cried when you kissed me and shouted 'yes', before hugging me tightly."

"It wasn't until two months later that you wanted me to meet your parents. I remember being a nervous wreck and you comforting me. I wasn't expecting them to like me, but thankfully they did. Although your father wasn't a hundred percent convinced that I was good for you because of my age, he realized in the end that four years are nothing in front of my feelings for you."