LiLo: I'm in fact straight.

First One-Shot. Waiting for comments,guys. I'd really appreciate that.

Louis Tomlinson supports gay Apple CEO Tim Cook - days after Harry Styles' comments on gender and sexuality

Days after Harry Styles' comment about gender and sexuality became a viral talking point, his bandmate Louis Tomlinson seemingly showed his support for the recently out Apple CEO Tim Cook.Cook publicly addressed his sexuality for the first time in a moving open letter, published by Bloomberg Businessweek at the end of October.n it, he declared himself "proud to be gay" and considers being gay "among the greatest gifts" God had given him-

"What the fuck is this?" Louis snapped and closed shut his laptop.He had just been awakened by his mother's phone call,saying that a journalist had posted an article about him supporting homosexuality.His own mother had to deal with the bullshit that every single journalist served to their audience and he was furious.How could they do that?Louis wasn't gay.Yes,maybe he had a beard,but that was management's fault.He was absolutely not dating his band mate and ex-bestfriend and management had decided to end that by hiring Eleanor as Louis' cover up.

He did seemed gay back then,when he and Harry were snicking around,but it wasn't like they had even kissed.He hated the way Harry was annoyed later on and they broke it off,like they were never bestfriends. Harry was bisexual and proud and he hated having his best mate being offended by calling him that.I mean,what was wrong with being anything else,but straight? A person is a person and a gender is just a word existing to specify what a person with a dick or a vagina is. Louis,though, didn't agree with that.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @JennSelby The fact that you work for such a 'credible' paper and you would talk such rubbish is laughable. I am in fact straight.

Once he had pressed 'tweet',Louis was fuming.Who is that guy and thinks that he can call him gay?

"Louis?What the hell are you doing?"Liam bursted into his hotel room and closed the door behind him with a loud 'thud'.

"I'm giving him a lesson.How does he dare?"Louis yelled back angrily at Liam.Although,Liam wasn't having it.Modest would rip their heads off if Louis continued disrespecting the man.

"How dare he do what,Lou?"

"He called me gay,the moment I'm fucking dealing with a beard and half of our fandom shipping me with Harry!Do you think that's okay?"His face was red and his eyes were watering by angry tears.

Liam shook his head,before grabbing Louis by his forearms and sitting him down on the edge of the bed."He didn't even call you gay,Louis.He only said that you are supporting homosexuals."

"Oh well,I'm not."Louis huffed and crossed his arms after yanking tham from Liam's tight grip.

"Your own band mate is bi,Louis.How can you say that?"

"I don't care what he is."He simply shrugged and got up from the bed,facing Liam,even though he was a few inches shorter."I only wore a t-shirt that had nothing to do with faggots,but yet again,they are allowed to offend me."

"They offend you by calling you gay?"Liam scowled at him."I thought offending included what you called homosexual people in your previous sentence. Faggot is offending,asshole is offending,but gay isn't.Get your shit together and delete the tweets."

"It is,when I'm not.I don't like dicks and that's it.I'm not deleting the tweets,"Louis pushed Liam back,"and you're not my dad to tell me what to do." With that,he was out of the door,leaving a disappointed Liam all by himself.

While waiting for his crush to come back,he was tiding up the mess of a hotel room that Louis managed to make in only two days of being here.He folded his clean clothes and put them in his suitcases,made the bed and put his shoes in the closet.He didn't care that Louis was a homophobic prick when it came to himself.He cared only when he heard him cursing and swearing towards gay people,especially when Liam was gay for Louis.

Just as he finished by placing Louis' laptop on his nightstand,the door opened and Louis joined him with a guilty look on his face."Alright,"He clapped his hands and approached Liam."I'm sorry.I was an asshole,I know.I was just so angry.I don't care if he or anyone else call me gay,it's just that my own mother had to find out like that."

"What do you mean?And for the last time,he wasn't calling you gay.He only said you sup-"Liam was cut off by Louis' lips on his.Just a small peck to shut him up,which made Louis' cheeks to turn crimson red and Liam's eyebrow to almost reach his hairline.

"I mean that I'm gay."Louis breathed out."I didn't want anyone to know,especially not Modest.I would prefer them yelling at me for cursing on Twitter,than calling me off because of my sexuality.I'm not ready to face them,right now."

"So,"Liam wiggled his eyebrows,"You are 'in fact straight'?"He made quotes with his fingers as he leaned forwards,his hot breath hitting Louis' mouth.

"Of course I am,"Louis winked.Liam pecked his lips,lingering for a few seconds before pulling away to tease him,"Now?"

"Yup,still straight."Louis played along,a wide grin on his face.Liam repeated his previous actions,"Now?"

Louis wrapped his arms around Liam's neck,"I think I am."

"Maybe,I know how to help you."Liam cheekily whispered and lifted Louis up by the back of his thighs,who immediately yelped,but wrapped his legs around Liam's waist anyway.Both of them leaned in and exploded with feelings when their lips touched.They molded perfectly together; Louis sucking on Liam's bottom lip and Liam licking the former's top one."I'm still not sure."Louis fake-whined,causing Liam to smirk and carry him to the bed,where he lied him down and hovered over him.Louis thrusted his hips upwards,meeting Liam's halfway,but the latter grabbed his waist to stop him.

"Not right now,babe."He stood up,leaving Louis -and himself- all hot and bothered.Louis huffed and looked to his left,not wanting to catch Liam's stare."Why did you go along if you didn't want me in the first place?"

Liam chuckled and pulled Louis up by his elbows."It's not that I don't want to.Because I'd freaking love to take you right here,right now,"He said seriously making Louis blush madly."But our three best friends are being cockblocks and think I didn't see them snicking into the bathroom."He raised his voice slightly for the other three boys to hear him and soon enough,Zayn,Harry and Niall were entering the main room with red faces from embarassment.

"And to think,I almost believed you when you said you're straight."Zayn joked,earning a pillow on his face by a flushed Louis,while the other boys laughed.Niall and Harry sat on the bed and turned on the TV and Liam joined them,sitting Louis on his lap.

"What are we watching?"

"Anabelle!"Niall smirked and Zayn high-fived him,making Liam groan."Are you serious?"

"Don't worry,you'be busy during the movie,if I was to guess from Louis' drooling."Harry laughed at Louis' staring at Liam and Liam smacked him upside the head.Louis kissed him as the movie started,which turned into a making out session in front of the boys,who only put the volume up,not wanting to hear them.Watching them was enough.

And look how it turns out,sometimes.Someone who is 'in fact straight',maybe is a little bit bent...

...or a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't write smut on my first one-shot,but I'll surely do that later on. Tell me if I should continue and if you have any ideas,then just tell me and I'll write them!
Love you all!Comment and vote!!

What ship do you want next?