Twelve.

I got my O.W.L. results back at the end of July to find out that I did very well. The lowest score I got was an Acceptable in History of Magic. I got O's and E's in everything else. Remus was excited to find out he passed Astronomy with an E, he didn't think that he'd get that high, and he said it was all because of me.

He would make a great Professor, but he thinks I would be better at it. He told me so a while ago. Garrett told me the same thing when I helped him with his Astronomy marks too. Remus came over a few more times before the summer ended and I even went to visit his family too. He wrote to me after I first met his parents to tell me that his mum said she loved me, which made me very happy to hear of course.

When September 1st came around, it was time to board the Hogwarts Express again. My mum was very happy to see Sirius again and find out how he was doing. His parents were there dropping off Regulus and they acted like they didn't even see their other son. My mum saw Sirius and nearly ran to him, and they hugged for a good moment.

"It's so good to see you again, dear," she told him as they hugged. "You look much better than the last time."

"I am much better," he tells her, nodding.

"Good, good," she tells him. Remus saw us then and he walked over to us. As a Prefect, he has his uniform on already and his badge was there bright and shiny on his chest. My mum beamed at the sight of it. "Eloise you never told me Remus was a Prefect."

"Surely you didn't think it was me, did you, Mrs. Greene?" Joked Sirius. My mum just smiled.

Because he was a Prefect, the first few hours of the trip Remus had to spend doing Prefect suites. He had to patrol the corridors and attend a meeting with all of the other Prefects from all of the other houses. So I spent the first few hours of the ride to school with the girls and once Lily got back I caught up with her.

She said she avoided Severus all Summer, which is hard to do because they live so close to each other in the Muggle World. Her older sister Petunia also moved out, so she didn't have a fight with her this year, which was new. After I caught up with them I headed over to the boy's in the compartment across the hall.

-Remus-

The seat next to me was open for Ellie to take when she arrived in our compartment. When she entered I stood up to greet her with a big hug and a quick kiss. I heard in the news that there was going to be a Supermoon this month, and I wasn't very excited about it. I had no idea how that was really going to affect my mood. So I wanted to be as nice to everyone - especially Ellie - as possible in case i ended up being a total dick by the end of the full moon.

School this year was going to be even more stressful than last year, were N.E.W.T. Students, and even though we were taking less classes, those free hours were going to be taken up by doing homework. I learned that after the first week.

I was in such a horrible mood over the first month of school. The moon was in full swing, and it wasn't very fun for me. Ellie has been very sweet, trying to improve my mood. This Full Moon was a rough one, all of my friends were there, but I still tore into myself before they got to the Shrieking Shack. Ellie, as always, started to tend to me as soon as we got to the Common Room.

Once I was cleaned up, I leaned back to relax a bit. "You alright, love?" She asked, her tone sounded concerned.

"I'm alright," I assure her.

"You want some tea?" She asked, standing up and walking towards the fire.

"No, Ellie, don't bother, it's alright," I tell her, she stops what she was doing instantly.

"I'm glad the Full Moon is over," she admits, "You've been in such a horrid mood lately. I will be happy to see you go back to yourself."

"Yeah, the Supermoon is a rough one for me," I admit, "thank you for putting up with me these past few days, dear."

"Not a problem, Remus, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I left my werewolf boyfriend fend for himself during a supermoon. Anything I can do to help you out I will do."

I smile lightly. I know I say this a lot about Ellie, but she was seriously so amazing. I was so lucky to have her in my life. I pulled her into a hug. I just wanted to hold her and never let her go. I noticed the record player then. I knew what I wanted to do. I let go of her, and I walked over to the record player. Elton John was already in the player, so I set it to the song I wanted and then headed back to Ellie as Elton John started playing Your Song lightly through the Common Room.

I hold my hand out to Ellie and say, "Dance with me, darling, before we go off to bed."

She takes my hand, and I lift her off the couch. This song was pretty much exactly how I felt about Ellie. He sings about not having money but wanting to buy his lover a big house for them to live in, because they deserve it, but all he can give them is a song. Something simple and from the heart. It was the only kind of love I'm ever going to be able to give Ellie, and I believe she deserves the entire world.

"I thought you didn't like Elton John," she says, a bit sassily as we got into a rhythm.

"No, I don't like Queen. I don't mind Elton John. This song especially I enjoy."

She giggled as I spun her around a few times, and towards the end of the song, I was holding her against my body, her head resting on my chest. I began singing the last few lines of the song as we danced.

"I hope you don't mind/ That I put down in words/ How wonderful life is/ Now you're in the world." I give Ellie a good squeeze. I felt an overwhelming feeling come over me. I had to be honest with myself and with Ellie right now. "I love you, Ellie."

She looks up at me, a smile plastered on her beautiful face. "I love you, too, Remus."

I lean down and I kiss her on the lips. I only pull back when I hear what sounds like someone sniffling. I turned my head to see Sirius standing at the foot of the stairs that lead to the boys dorms. He was wiping his eyes. "Are you crying, mate?" I ask him.

Through a cracking voice, Sirius says, "I just came to see what was taking you guys so long, and that was beautiful you guys. You guys are so cute."

Ellie and I both started laughing. "Thank you, Sirius," Ellie tells him, while still hugging me tight.

"I'm going back to bed," said Sirius, wiping his eyes again. "If you tell anyone you saw me crying I will hex you into next week."

"It will be our secret, mate," I assure him. He smiles at us again.

His voice cracks again as he speaks, "I love you guys."

"We love you, too, Sirius," Ellie tells him and then he heads off up the stairs again. We both start laughing as soon as Sirius is up the stairs. I flick my wand, stopping the music that had kept going. I had a good feeling, so I decided to go with it.

"Hey, Bunny, will you stay with me? I could really use you tonight."

"You mean like in your dorm?" She asks, kind of looking confused.

"Yes," I say, nodding, "I think that having you there would help me sleep better tonight."

She looks up at me with a smile, "Well when you put it that way how can I say no?"

I take her hand and I lead her up the stairs to the boy's dorms. It was time to go to sleep for a few hours before we had classes. I wanted to spend those few hours with my Bunny by my side. I went into the room first to make sure the guys were all fully clothed and ready for sleep when Ellie entered the dorm room. I collected her from the hallway and we got into my bed. She laid her head on my chest, and we were both asleep in a few minutes.

We were woken by an angry Professor McGonagall, which is not the best way to wake up if I do say so myself. Her lips were thin, her eyes glared at us with a fire intensity. It was absolutely terrifying. I looked around and I saw sunlight coming in through the window, and all of the other boys were gone. They had left us to sleep in the dorm room.

"Miss. Greene, may I ask what you are doing in Mr. Lupin's bed?" Asked McGonagall, her tone was just as scary as her demeanor right now.

"It was my idea, Professor," I say, quickly sitting up. Ellie sat up too. "I talked her into it."

"This is very inappropriate. I expect better from both of you. You're a Prefect Lupin."

"I know, I'm sorry," I plead with her. "We had every intention of going to classes today, but it seems my roommates have purposely made sure we stayed asleep."

"Well, I can't say that I haven't been wanting you to take the day after a full moon off from classes since you started, but this was not the way to let me find you were taking the day off. Whether you planned on it or not. I expect both of you in my office after classes are over to collect your homework for tonight. You understand me?"

"Yes Professor," we both said in unison.

"Good," she says, standing up straight, she takes her wand out and points it at the nightstand and plate full of sandwiches and a picture of pumpkin juice with two empty glasses appeared and she left after telling us to eat.

"I thought she was going to pull me out of your bed by my ear," says Ellie, her chest rising and falling quickly. She was more scared than she let on.

I grabbed us each a sandwich and we started to eat. "It must be around lunchtime. The guys must have told her that we were sick or something and she came to check on us."

"Well at least we don't have to go to classes today," she says, and she cuddles up to me resting her head on my chest as we ate our lunch.

"Yeah, it will be nice to actually be alone together. I love the guys, but sometimes I just want to spend time alone with you."

"Yeah, me too," she admits.

"You know we should be alone for the next few hours. We could probably do whatever we wanted to." I pointed it out to her. She takes the last bite of her sandwich, and then she looks up at me. Her round brown eyes gave me a look that told me to kiss her, so I did. I kissed her passionately. Unlike any other kiss we had ever shared before.

My hand cups her chin, keeping her head in place. She was all mine right now, and I will make the most of that while I was alone with her. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, my hand now sliding down her body to her hips, and I grabbed a handful of her bum, squeezing one of her cheeks hard. Her leg wraps around my waist, pulling me closer to her body. She was as just into this as I was, that I knew for sure.

I turn her body so now she's laying on her back, I lean down to keep kissing her. Before this went any further I had to make sure she was ready. One of my hands is near her hips again, and I slipped it down her pants. She let out a moan at the feeling, and I felt what was in my pants stiffen rock hard at the sound.

"Wakey wakey Moons!" Shouted the voices of my roommates loudly as the door burst open. I retracted my hand quickly out of my girlfriend's pants.

"Oh shit," said Sirius as he realized what was going on. I took the pillow from behind Ellie's head and put it on my lap to hide my situation as I addressed my friends.

"Can we help you?" I ask, my tone hard.

"Are we interrupting something?" Asked James, a sly smirk on his face.

"Yes," said Ellie, who was sitting up now, "You very much are interrupting something."

Sirius has a devilish smirk on his lips, "Moony what were you doing to Bunny? She looks so flustered."

"Shut up, only I call her that," I hiss. He laughed in response.

"She does look a bit flushed," James agreed.

"I thought you were McGonagall," she admits. "You scared me a bit."

The three of them start laughing. "She actually thought McGonagall caught her with Moony's hand down her pants. Oh that's hilarious." Said Sirius as he took one of the sandwiches off of the plate.

"How long do you guys plan on staying?" I ask, my tone suggested that I was done with this conversation and ready for them to leave.

"Oh we're on our way out," sasses James, "Just thought we'd come say hi since you're all alone. I have to say, didn't think we'd find you, ugh, the way that we did."

"Just get out, please," I tell them, they all smile. 

"Whatever you say, mate," said Sirius as he took another sandwich and headed out the door, calling for Ellie and I to be safe as he left with James and Peter following them.

I look down at Ellie, smiling at her as I say, "Now where were we?" And then I kissed her again.

___________________
Here's part 12!

Can I just say, this chapter is probably my favorite one so far. It was just too cute.

I loved writing it.

-Emily Winchester.