Forty-Five.

Since they're of age now, Arthur talked Molly into letting Fred and George have some Firewhiskey with the rest of us adults. I saw George letting Lyanna sip his drink, but he did pull it back from her when she tried to drink too much, so I let it slide because I knew he wouldn't let her get drunk. She was 15, yes, but George wasn't going to let her get wasted or anything.

We ended the night after a typsy Fred told Remus that he stole me from him and then he took Remus's tie and tied it around his head and put on Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy by the band Queen. He and George sang it at the top of their lungs and danced together in the middle of the living room. I didn't have the heart to tell them that Remus doesn't like Queen, and I don't think Remus did either because it was so much fun to watch them dance and have a good time.

Lily had been sleeping for a few hours by the time that we headed up to bed. We put a silencing charm on the room so she wouldn't be disturbed. She woke up as Remus and I were getting ready for bed for the night, so I had to feed her.

As I was feeding our baby, Remus asked me, "Was Bradley okay earlier?"

"Oh, yeah," I nodded, "He was just thinking about his dad."

"I see," he says, but he didn't sound very happy about it. I don't blame him, I didn't want to be thinking about my first husband today either.

"He just doesn't want him to be forgotten because I'm married again," I said, "I assured him that no one who ever met Matt Mckinnon would ever forget him."

"I can't disagree with you on that," he said, smiling. "I'm glad that he made you the mother that you always wanted to be."

"You did, too, you know," I remind him, "Lily is your baby, too."

"I know," he smiles, "but Matt made you a mother well before I did."

"Yeah, he did, but I'm glad that you're the one that I will end up with for the rest of my life."

He smiled again, this time he even kissed my forehead. "That's how it was always supposed to be, Bunny."

"It was," I agreed. Lily had finished eating then, so I laid her back down, and then all my attention was on Remus for the rest of the night.

The next morning, Remus had taken Lily before I woke up. I stood up and put some clothes on before I went downstairs. I heard voices coming from the kitchen. I knew everyone was probably gathered for breakfast. 

Remus smiled happily when he saw me. Lyanna was holding her sister and bottle feeding her. George looked miserable next to her, I'm sure he wasn't feeling well after drinking last night. I greeted everyone and then sat next to my husband. My husband. Remus Lupin was my husband. I couldn't get over it. It was so amazing. This time it will last forever.

Fred came down soon after I did, and he covered his eyes and said, "Can we turn off the lights?"

"Sit Fred," said Molly, "I'll get you some tea."

"Thanks," he said and he sat down next to George, who was next to me, and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Not feeling well, are you, Freedie?" I asked him.

"No," was all he said in response.

I touched his face, he smiled and covered my hand in his. "I don't care if you're married now, you'll always be mine, Ellie."

"Of course, Freddie," I told him, going along with it, "You'll always be one of my favorite boys."

"You better watch your back there, Remus," Sirius jokes, "Or Weasley over there might just steal your girl. He is of age now. He might have a plot to take her from you."

"I'd like to see him try," Remus retorted, jokingly. 

Molly placed some tea in front of Fred and he thanked his mum before he sat upright to drink it. As Molly walked over to her seat at the table she said, "This is why I didn't want you boys drinking last night."

"Oh Molly, it's alright, dear," said Arthur calmly, "It's a right of passage to drink at a wedding. They're going to feel fine tomorrow."

"He's got a point, Molly," said Remus, "It is kind of a right of passage to get drunk at someone else's wedding."

"We've all done it," said Sirius.

"Drinking can lead to mistakes," said Molly, "Big mistakes. Especially at weddings."

"Drinking at weddings is fine, it's getting so drunk that you don't remember anything that is the problem because that's when the mistakes happen." I added, Sirius looked at me questioningly.

"Did you really just say that? You of all people, Eloise. I'm disappointed in you. Especially what happened at the Potter's wedding."

"I didn't black out that night, Sirius," I remind him, "I remember everything that happened. In fact it was your fault."

He looks at me confused, "My fault?"

"Yes, you told me to go outside and get some air, and that's when he followed me out there."

"What happened at the Potter's wedding?" Asked Lyanna.

"That was the night that your parents first kissed," Said Sirius quickly, and he left it at that.

"Oh," said Lyanna.

"I think they did more than kiss that night," said Bradley, who was smirking. The exact, sly, smug smirk his father wore all the time.

"You'd be correct, Bradley," said Sirius.

"That's enough, Sirius," I said, quickly.

"That's all I was going to say," he said in defense of himself. My children are old enough to put two and two together, and if they didn't then fine. But I wasn't going to tell them that they were the product of a drunken hook up. They didn't need to know that. 

"When was the Potter's wedding?" Lyanna asked, and I didn't want to answer.

"June 1979," said Sirius proudly. "I was the Best Man, Remus was a Groomsman, and Ellie was a Bride's Maid. It was a beautiful night, not too hot. The stars were out."

"That sounds like it was a nice night," said Fred and he laid his head back onto my shoulder. I caressed his face again. I could feel him smiling lightly. He was just happy that I was giving him attention.