Thirteen.

-Ellie-

When I made my way back to my dorm that night all of the girls wanted to know what my day was like since I was alone with Remus all day. Of course Marlene had no filter. She of course asked, "So, what was shagging a werewolf like?"

Of course her question made me pause and look at her. How did she know? I didn't tell her, and none of the guys told her. I decided to play dumb, act like I had no clue what she was talking about. I put on my best confused face and I ask, "What?"

Marlene rolls her eyes at me, "Oh come on Eloise, you don't think we haven't figured it out? The older we get the more obvious it becomes. We know that your boyfriend is a werewolf and we know that you know."

"It's alright, Ellie," said Dorcas from her bed, "We don't look at Remus any differently. He's still Remus to us. Nothing else."

"Alright, yeah, he's a werewolf," I admit, confirming what they already knew. They didn't seem to be very bothered by it at all.

"I knew it!" Marlene called out excitedly. "That's why you sneak out of here every month. You wait for him to come back from wherever he goes when he transforms."

I decided not to tell them about the Animagus thing. They figured out Remus's secret but not the secret that the guys and I have so I want to keep it like that. "I do," I tell her, "the guys do, too. Sometimes Remus needs help. He's alone, where he goes, you see, so he tends to bite and scratch himself. Which is why he has so many scars."

"Poor kid, that's too bad," said Lily, her tone soft.

"Yeah, that's too bad," Mary agreed.

Marlene cuts in again, and in typical Marlene fashion, she just wanted to know about the sex. "Yeah, yeah, it's all sad, but please don't tell me you had an entire day alone with him and you didn't shag."

"No, we did," I admit, a small smile crossing my face.

"That's my girl!" Marlene exclaimed and then launched herself at me, hugging me tight, then she sat on my bed next to me. "What was it like? Remus is like one of the tallest guys in Gryffindor House. He had to have been huge."

"Well, he is...proportioned...to the rest of his body, you could say."

Marlene looks at the other girls, "That's code for he was big."

We all start laughing at that joke. After we calmed down for a minute, Lily asked me, "What was it like? I've heard that it hurts the first time."

"Well, at first it was kind of uncomfortable," I admitted.

"Yeah we've already established that your boyfriend is hung like a horse," said Marlene.

"Yeah, well, after I got used to the feeling, it started to feel good. Like really good. By the end I was thoroughly enjoying it. Of course Remus was very respectful, kept asking me if I was okay or in pain. I actually had to encourage him to not be so soft."

"He just didn't want to put you in the Hospital Wing," Marlene jokes. I rolled my eyes at her. The other girls laughed too.

"Remus would never hurt me," I tell them, kind of being serious. "Well, at least not on purpose."

"Never," Dorcas agreed, nodding.

"Ugh," groaned Marlene, as she threw herself onto her back on my bed. "I want a boyfriend. You're so lucky, Ellie. Remus is so sweet and respectful. Perfect to take home to meet the parents. You really did pick the best one."

"I  want a boyfriend, too," said Mary, a sigh in her voice.

"Me three," said Lily, a similar sigh in her voice.

Marlene sits up and looks at Lily, "Lils, you could go into the Common Room and James Potter follows you around like a lost Puppy Dog. He's obsessed with you. You can get a boyfriend anytime you want."

Lily is quick with her response, "Yeah, but James is a dirty toe rag. I don't want him."

"James is a good guy," I protest. "He took Sirius in when he ran away from home over the Summer."

"His parents took Sirius in, not James," Lily protests.

Since they knew that Remus was a werewolf now, I guess there was no use in keeping what James did for Severus last year. "He saved Severus from getting mauled by Remus last year." I say, looking right at her. Her entire face changed into an expression of confusion, and then she looked down at her feet for a second before looking back up.

"He did?"

"Yeah," I tell her, "Severus was curious as to what Remus was doing every month when he took off. Sirius told to just follow him, of course Sirius claims he didn't think that he'd actually follow him, but Severus did. James got there just in time. If he had opened that door, Remus would have attacked him. That's why we were all so upset with Sirius in May."

Lily looks off to the side, not looking at me. I don't know what she was feeling. She was obviously so conflicted. James hates Severus, but yet he saved his life. I bet she was so confused right now. I stood up and I walked over to her bed and I sat next to her and I wrapped an arm around her torso. "James is a good guy, Lily. He's not that idiot 11-year-old that we first met. He's changing."

"Oh great, now two of you are going to have boyfriends and I'm going to be alone forever." Sighed Marlene dramatically.

That gave me an idea. And I went to sleep that night planning on how to make this idea a reality. The next morning I told Remus that I wanted to talk to him alone. So we walked to breakfast alone together and I started on my idea. "I want to hook Marlene up with Sirius."

"Oh wow," he says, looking forward, "that would be an interesting pair."

"They'd be so cute together, and I want to do something for him like he did for us. If it weren't for him, I never would have talked to you, and we wouldn't be together now. I want to do something for him, too."

"Okay, I see your point, Bunny, I'm listening. How do we get them together?"

"I need you to convince him to go on a double date with us. The first Hogsmeade weekend is coming up, we can have butterbeers at The Three Broomsticks or get coco at Madam Puddifuts or something like that. Something non threatening and simple."

"I think he might go for that, actually. And it's Marlene, he's always thought she was fit. I think it might work. Yeah, I'll talk to him, find out if he's up for it, and then you can tell Marlene about it. No use getting her hopes up if he says no."

"Great!" I exclaimed, excitedly. "Thanks so much."

Just then Garrett Chase ran past us on the staircase, a few of his seventh year friends following him. He shouted, "Hi Ellie!" At me as he passed us. I called hi back. Remus put an arm around my shoulders instantly. Protective Jealous Boyfriend Mode was fully activated.

I started laughing, and I prop myself up in my tiptoes and I kiss his cheek. "No need to be jealous, darling," I tell him.

"I just don't trust him," Remus admits.

"You're cute when your jealous," I tell him and I unwrap myself from his grip and start walking down the staircase again and I say, "I'm sure Garrett's Muggle boyfriend in London would be very jealous of our friendship too."

"Muggle what? Did you say boyfriend?" Remus asks, as his footsteps travel behind me. Even though Europe tends to be very open about sexuality, it can still come as a shock when you first find out someone is gay. Like Remus right now. I know he doesn't care that Garrett has a boyfriend, but he is just surprised by the news because he didn't suspect it.

"Yeah, he told me all about him last year. His name is Jason, very tall and handsome. They're very happy together. He has no idea about the Wizard thing, at least he didn't. Now that he's 17 he may have told him. I haven't asked. I probably should."

"Well, that's good to know that I was worried last year for nothing." Remus admits, he was next to me again and he held my hand again as we walked.

"You're so cute," I tell him, smiling up at him. His cheeks turned pink. It made me giggle. He was so adorable sometimes. I absolutely loved him. "And if you think that after yesterday that any other man would ever take me from you, you've gone mental."

We reached the bottom of the staircase then, and he kissed the top of my head and said, "I love you."

"I love you, too," I tell him, as we started walking down another staircase.

_________________________
Here's part 13!

Sirius and Marlene? Talk about chaos but also awesome.

I kind of love my version of her, she has no filter and just does and says what she wants. I love it.

-Emily Winchester.