CHAPTER EIGHT, homecoming

(the picture above is what tabitha looks like in this chapter.)

It's finally homecoming night.

After telling Maeve she finally decided on going, the two went shopping, and were now getting ready at Maeve's show. With Maeve's help she had her hair curled and wore simple makeup. Tabitha decided on a red long dress and on the top half of it was covered in sequins. Maeve even somehow convinced Tabitha to wear sliver heals with the dress. Tabitha rarely wear heals so she just hopes that she doesn't break a bone.

"You look fantastic!" Maeve compliments as Tabitha walks down the stairs to where Maeve and her parents are standing near the front door.

Tabitha smiles. "Thanks! You look fantastic as well."

"Oh, I know." Maeve flipped her hair over her shoulder, smiling at Tabitha, and the two shared a laugh.

(this is what maeve looks like for this chapter)

Maeve wore an ankle high long dress that was the color of different shades of red. It also had a small bow on the right arm that was hidden on the dress and a bow around the waist of the dress. She wore black heels, simple makeup to match the dress, and had her toenails painted a dark shade of red.

"Okay, I want pictures!" Maeve's mother, Josie, exclaimed, gesturing for the two girls to get in front of the fireplace.

After a lot of pictures, Maeve and Tabitha got to the school. Once they got their tickets, they walked into the gym, looking in awe at the decorations in the gym.

"They did good decorating this year." Maeve commented.

Tabitha nods in agreement, glancing around the decorated gym with a smile. "Yeah."

"Oh!" Maeve noticed the picture taking set up that's towards the right side of the room. A grin tugs on her lips. "We should take some pictures just for us."

"Yeah, 'cause we don't have enough of those." Tabitha sarcastically said, giggling a bit at the annoyed expression on Maeve's face. "I'm kidding! You know I love taking pictures with you. C'mon." She linked her arm with Maeve and walkes over to the picture taking set up.

When they got the photos they took they went over to the table they were supposed to sit at which happened to be with some of the theater kids, including Ashlyn, Big Red, Carlos, and Ricky.

"Hi, guys." Tabitha greeted.

"You two look amazing." Ashlyn commented as Tabitha and Maeve sat between Big Red and Ashlyn.

"Thanks!" Maeve smiled.

"You all look amazing as well." Tabitha commented each of them, looking at them with a smile, her smile widening when they smile back at her.

"Okay, we definitely need to take a picture." Carlos said, getting his phone out. He tells the girls to lean in as he leans over to them. When he took the picture, Tabitha grins at seeing the outcome. "You better send that to me."