CHAPTER TWO, new year and new musical

Tabitha was honestly excited about the New Year's Eve party at Ashlyn's

Tabitha was honestly excited about the New Year's Eve party at Ashlyn's. The last party at her house was fun and definitely interesting. She and EJ was going to go to Ashlyn's together, but was helping out the water-polo team at the soup kitchen before the party and was possibly going to be a bit late because of that. She decided to invite Maeve to go with her and hoped it wouldn't be a problem that she did.

"Tabitha," Ashlyn smiles as she opens the door when Tabitha and Maeve got there. "Glad you're here!"

Tabitha smiles, walking inside along with Maeve. "I hope it's alright I brought Maeve with me."

"Yeah, of course." Ashlyn smiles, closing the door behind them. "Maeve is like an honorary drama club member."

"Oh, good." Maeve grins. "I was hoping it wasn't a problem." She gestures with a nod of her head to the cupcakes on the tray she held. "And I made these cupcakes to give you if you were upset about me with you guys."

Ashlyn chuckles lightly. "We would never be upset with you hanging out with us." She takes the cupcakes from Maeve, looking at her with a smile. "And awe, thank you for the cupcakes. You didn't have to do that." Maeve smiled and shook her head. Ashlyn excused herself and went to put the cupcakes in the kitchen where the rest of the food was at. 

"Hi, girls!" Kourtney greets, walking over to the two with a smile. "Write your New Year's resolution on this, okay?" She handed them both a small piece of paper. 

"Kinda confused but also curious." Maeve commented, raising her eyebrows.

Kourtney chuckles. "We're playing a game involving resolutions later."

"Ah, makes sense." Maeve nodded and smiled. Tabitha chuckled and smiled.

Tabitha and Maeve followed Kourtney into the living room where they were greeted by the rest of the drama club members. Tabitha noticed that not everyone was there yet, like for example, EJ, Ricky, and Nini. Tabitha was conversing with Maeve and Gina about the musical they were going to put on. It only made sense that they would do 'High School Musical 2' considering the fact they did the first movie last semester.