CHAPTER FOURTEEN, the transformation part two

The girl's (and Seb) were now at Ashlyn's house, the group gathered in the living room of the red-haired girl's house

The girl's (and Seb) were now at Ashlyn's house, the group gathered in the living room of the red-haired girl's house. The group took a trip to Target to get some supplies as well as snacks just in case. 

"One hundred percent real faux fur." Kourtney stated, laying down some fur on the coffee table in the living room.

Nini grins. "Ooh!"

"Thirty yards!" Kourtney continued.

"Must've been a truly enormous faux animal." Ashlyn chuckles. "So, what are we doing?"

"Okay, so, you know those sequined tops, where rubbed one way, they're purple, but if you rub them the other way they're red?" Kourtney inquired.

"Duh, love it." Gina smiled.

"So, we're going to do that with the Beast cape." Kourtney continues. "But instead of purple and red, it's going to be fur," She picks up a blue satin fabric nearby and smirks. "And satin. Y'all feel me?" Everyone nodded in agreement, voicing out their agreements.

"I love this idea." Maeve grinned and Tabitha nodded in agreement with a grin on her lips.

"Kourt, you are a visionary." Nini smiled at Kourtney with her hands on her hips.

"Oh, thank you. The boys can build something that spins the Beast around to disguise the transition." 

"Wow. Won't that take awhile?" Seb asked.

Kourtney shrugs. "I'm in if you're in."

"I guess I could sleepover tonight." Gina voiced earning laughter from the others because of the fact she lives at Ashlyn's.

"You guys, I'm all about costumes, but I don't know if my parents will be cool with me with a co-ed sleepover." Seb nervously smiled.

Kourtney looks at him with a stern expression. "Chip, this is your mother speaking. Go call your mother." Seb nodded and went to the kitchen to call his mom. Tabitha chuckled lightly at Kourtney's comment and started getting out the supplies from the nearby Target bag by her along with Maeve.