CHAPTER NINE, yellow vs blue

Today was now color war which was when the campers are separated into two teams, team yellow and team blue

Today was now color war which was when the campers are separated into two teams, team yellow and team blue. Tabitha and Maeve were on team yellow, Marc and Zander were on team blue. Corbin was there as well and he assigned team captains. The captain for the blue team is EJ and the captain for the yellow team is Maddox.

After the two captains picked members for the teams, the members for the teams are Marc, Zander, Ricky, Ashlyn, and Gina for EJ's team. And on Maddox's team was Tabitha, Maeve, Kourtney, Carlos, and Jet.

Corbin then steps off the stage with a smile. "Guys, if you were on a deserted island and could text one person, who would it be? Your mom? Your ex? Your life coach? Tomorrow, the winning team can text whoever they want when they get back their phones!"

Everyone cheers excitedly at that, but Dewey wasn't so happy. "That's against Shallow Lake policy. We are not..."

Dewey is cut off by Corbin when he speaks again. "Get your team colors from the bins. I'm Corbin Bleu, and you're watching Disney Plus."

Many relay races were set up and the campers had to go against each other. One of the relay races was three-legged race. Tabitha and Maeve's leg were tied up while Zander and Marc were tied up as well. Tabitha and Maeve ended up beating the boys which was a win for the yellow team. At the basketball court, Gina had accidentally got hit by a basketball and had fallen, also causing her to pass out. But when she was awake, she was fine and just had a headache now. Marc had taught her how to play basketball before she gotten hit in the head since she knew nothing about sports. He was so worried about her when she got hit, but was relieved when she was okay. Plus just like the others he was very impressed she scored a basket after.

Throughout the day, Tabitha noticed Maeve and Zander seemed closer than normal. She knew the kiss from yesterday was messing with her and wondered if the two had talked or anything. She assumed they did have since they were talking more and being friendly with each other now. She was happy for them and hoped maybe they could become a couple.

At the Dewey Says game (which is just like Simon Says), the yellow team managed to win with Maddox and Jet being the last ones standing. Tabitha had noticed Jet was trying real hard to win every game today and after overhearing the talk with him and Ricky it sounded like he was taking Ricky's advice to try to do something she liked. So it seems like his plan was to try and help win Color War. Tabitha thought it was sweet Jet wanted to do that and she thought it was also sweet of Ricky to help Jet out with it.