CHAPTER EIGHT, the east high morning show & north high

Tabitha wasn't really sure how EJ convinced her to be on the East High Morning Show with him, but here she is in the room where the show was being filmed live

Tabitha wasn't really sure how EJ convinced her to be on the East High Morning Show with him, but here she is in the room where the show was being filmed live. "Welcome to the East High Morning Show," Tabitha smiles at the camera in front of her and EJ. "I'm Tabitha Nelson."

"And I'm EJ Caswell." EJ smiles. "And we're co-hosting the first-ever East High Morning Show." He shrugs. "'Cause I'm the president of the AV club."

Tabitha nods. "And I'm the only one who agreed to do this with him."

EJ raises his eyebrows and glances at her. "You mean you're my loving girlfriend who wanted to do this with me so we could spend more time together."

Tabitha points at him in a sign of agreement, sheepishly smiling. "Yes, yeah. That's what I meant." She pats his arm, apologetically smiling at him. "Sorry."

"It's fine." EJ chuckles and looks back at the camera. "Back to you, Tabitha."

"Thanks, EJ. It's time to introduce our first-ever guest." Tabitha excitedly speaks, taking a quick glance at the note cards she held that said what she was suppose to say. "You all most likely know her from 'The Rose Song' that's been very popular on East High Instagram."

Tabitha gets up along with EJ and went to go over to where Nini was at, stopping when EJ talks. "Oh, uh, quick reminder, tickets for 'Beauty and the Beast' go on sale next week."

"Ah, yes that's right." Tabitha nods, smiling a bit. "Now let's give a warm welcoming to Nini Salazar-Roberts." They both cheered for Nini as they walk over to where she sat on a stool with her ukulele.

"Hey, guys! Thanks for having me." Nini smiled.

Tabitha shakes her head, sending her a smile. "It's not a problem."

"Oh, this just in...Nini's song has over 2,500 views, making it the most viewed post in drama club Instagram history." EJ said.

Nini looks at him with surprise. "Are you serious?"

"Very serious." Tabitha nods and Nini smiles widely. "So, Nini, how does it feel to be you right now?"

"Uh, feels good." Nini chuckled.