CHAPTER ELEVEN, frozen opening night

Finally it was time for the play and Tabitha was doing everything she could to not freak out

Finally it was time for the play and Tabitha was doing everything she could to not freak out. This was her first time being a female lead and the play would be on Disney+, so that means a lot of people would watch the play. But it also meant it was Ricky's 18th birthday. She stood by the others excitedly in the boys cabin where Ricky was still asleep.

"I'm gonna count to three." Carlos said.

"On three or after three?" Kourtney asked.

"Not this again." Carlos groaned.

"Happy birthday!" Maddox shouted, waking up Ricky. Everyone followed along with Maddox, all shouting 'happy birthday'. Ricky yelled, his eyes wide as he tried to calm his heavy breathing down after realizing it was just the other campers.

"And happy opening night to those keeping score." EJ adds with a smile. "Our show might be in danger, but right now our focus is Ricky."

Ricky chuckles and sits up. "Guys, you shouldn't have. For real, you almost gave me a heart attack."

"Well, it was either yelling at you to wake up or Maeve's idea with pouring cold water on you." Tabitha chimed in, earning a grin from Maeve.

"Okay, then I'm glad you didn't go with that." Ricky nodded.

"You're an old man now?" Jet chuckled.

"But wait. There's more." Carlos cut in.

Ashlyn looks at him in confusion. "There is?"

"Come on in. Your best friend is old enough to vote." Carlos called out.

Everyone turns to the door that opens, seeing Big Red walking in with a cake. "Please tell me these bunks are air-conditioned."

Ashlyn's eyes lit up and she smiles at her boyfriend. "Biggie?"

"Of course you showed up!" Ricky grinned, walking over to him and they hugged.

"We've spent every birthday together since pre-school." Big Red reminded him.

"Yeah. And of course you brought a lotto ticket." Ricky smiled.